Old Race In Friends 350z..we got smoked (no vid)

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
This happened awhile ago but me and my friend were talking about this today. So id thought id post it. Twas a friday night in his 350z decided to go to the races in Mexico, when we arrived i had no idea who anyone was or what they had under there hoods. My buddy on the other hand, knew everyone. From what i remember there was a 00' or 02' SS turbocharged and a 04' cobra with I/E/H along with an rsx type s, srt4, and wrx sti. So we all went cruising on the freeway and of course it turns into havin some fun.The srt4, rsx, and my friend in the 350z start to go at it starting in 3rd. We take the lead got the rsx by a car and a half and the srt4 was at the rear bumper.Until the end of fourth, and then the srt4 starts to reel us in im like wtf?? and out of no where in the far left lane there it is..the Cobra:coolman: just took off like it wasnt even trying and he didnt stop! i was so confused cuz i had no idea he was gonna do that lol we were already close to 110mph the srt4 reeled us in, got us by a half a car and the cobra passed everyone from what it looked like was close to 150 or 160. He wasnt planning on racing that night but he ended up like a half a mile in front of us. lol

The SS didnt want to race that night for some reason, and the STi was to scared to race anyone from a roll. So on the way back home, we ran a stock FD rx-7 from a 40 roll, we ruined his night pretty bad lol. idk why but he thought he would win, he said he just spent 20 somthin thousand for the car a week ago. My friend had intake exhaust light flywheel and stage 2 clutch chipped. smoked him pretty bad i was a little upset to cuz the rx7 was one of my favorite cars :nonono: but alls fair in love and war

Users who are viewing this thread