OMFG I ALMOST DIED !!!!!!!!

Ram Rod

Got Truck?
Established Member
To make a long story short I went to my girls house about 18 miles north on I-95 and I noticed a slight vib in my car and shrugged it off thinking I needed a balance done to the rims.
Stayed a bit at her house and left going south on I-95. The vibe is getting real bad now, I was thinking WTF. I pulled over to inspect and being dark out I just felt the tires to see if any were flat, nope none were so I carried on. Got off the off ramp and headed down Williamson Blvd. and and going ten under the speed limit 60 so I was going 50. Ahead not even 4 miles away from my house I hit bump in the road and thats when all hell broke loose.....LITERALY. My right rear tire just about rips off my car and I manage to get it controlled over to a stop on the side of the road. I get out and saw the my tire was very close to the fender well and I asumed I broke a half shaft. I call my brother and he heades up with a flash light and we inspect. I have lost all but one lug still attached to the stud, and all the other lugs and studs are broke off.

One lug holding my tire on. OMFG :mj:

I have just bought these AFS 10.5 inch rims and its F-ed.
I have the extended reach lugs and 1/4 inch spacer. WTF

Please let me know what you think, I am still in shock.

P.S.
To make things worse I had to leave my car with the tow company so I can meet up with them tomorrow morn, and then we are off to ford.
I dont like the fact the my car is at the compound.:cryying: :cryying:

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Damn, your studs were stripped right off of the hub? That's some crazy shit.

Glad your ok man.

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Whoa...glad you're okay man. Good luck w/ this and keep us posted.

03'Darin

Established Member
Originally posted by AlexB
Dang man... call up a mad good lawyer! Where in Flori-duh do you live?

For what?:shrug:

He's got AFS 10.5" wheels.
He's got longer lug studs
He's got 1/4" spacers.

Who's the lawyer going to go after?

What's up with jumpin' on the lawyer band wagon right away?:mj:

Juiced99

Established Member
i actually had a wheel fall off of a 2000 reg f 150 and it really sucks. I actually had the company who installed my wheels insurance company pay for it because I claimed it was faulty installation. Im glad your ok!

Ram Rod

Got Truck?
Established Member
I live in Daytona Beach, and just got the car fixed this afternoon, and good ole, Discount is paying the entire $152.00 tab. I also have car damage from the tow company and called back the road side assistant personel and talked with the supervisor and they got in contact with the tow company and told them to pay for the fix, or risk losing Ford business, which I hear they do a lot of. So I have to get two estimates tomorrow to turn into the towing company. It great because I live real close to 2 Ford delaership all within 20 miles of each other. Oh yea!!!!

I have to say I am very happy with Ford's performance thus far.

:thumbsup:

Ram Rod

Got Truck?
Established Member
Thanks everyone for being here in my time of need, now I need to sleep because I did not sleep last night knowing my car was not in my driveway.

Thanks to everyone !! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread