omg look at these fools

waytofastvette

Buh Bye !
lol ... was a dork you can clearly hear the F bodys didnt even hardley got in it :p They were probably thinking " what on earth is this idiot trying to do ?"

unit213

Bone Stock
Established Member
That T/A sounded nasty. The gay little troll in the ricemobile said "that don't make it fast". What a retard...

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
"That don't make it fast"

But if it was a 12" fartcan pipe, it would have been the most awesome sounding, fastest car in the world.

It's pretty much like this, dude your driving a NEON, I am driving a Camaro, Transam, enough said.

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
that does it. tonight I'm gonna take my blazer down the highway, pull up next to something with about 400 hp and goose it real quick as I record it all. then I'll post my 1.2 seconds worth of "pulling" on him and call it OWNAGE!!!!

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
lol do it to an SRT-4!!!!! thats what they were in haha if u do that post it on the srt4forums website hahahahaha

m8trix00

Established Member
I think they did a good job on the SRT-4 for the money it is pretty fast...

but why does it seem like all the guys with the neons in my area are always pulling up next to porsches and stuff, hit it for one gear and look back smiling:rollseyes

I respect the car for what it is, but a reality check is in order ..

the guys in the other car didnt give a &*% about you

:lol:

if the video really shows a neon pulling on a SS from a roll I would have respect

but I hate when they pull ricer crap

I was at the pump yesterday an my 03 and a civic passes by with a fart can and revs it up...

:loser:

03blacksnake

Time Traveler
Established Member
I admit the video and races were gay, but based on the times in his sig the guy does have a fast car... for a neon. In the end though, it's still a neon. But thats what the vette crowd says about us too... It all depends on what you like or can afford. I don't really care for the trash talking, but we are all guilty of that at some point, especially right before we run. He says that the car runs 12.45 @ 117 in his sig. If that's true, I don't care about the video, that is not slow and would beat a lot of cars on the road. I wish they had stayed in it longer to see what the Camero/Firebird would do on the top end. In the end, I'll take my COBRA any day. :beer: I know I'm gonig to get :burn: for this, but that doesn't mean it's not true. :D

Last edited:

Ride_Along

Established Member
srt-4's are sweet.. but when they start pulling ricer $#!+ like pulling up 2 cars they know they cnat beat then gunning it when u let off and saying ricer shit i.e "my v-tec kicked in at the end and i whooped ur ass" or " my turbo spooled at the end" they r F&*!'in gay

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
"you all that say it wasn't a real race are retarded. I don't see how after the second car obviously guns it, and pulls forward a car, then muddyjeep hits it and makes he camaro look like it is standing still - I don't see why you need to see any more of the "race". Personally, the only time I want to see extended video of a race is if they are very close, or if the underdog comes out from behind somehow. HATE vids that start from a dig, and one car OWNS the hell out of the other. It's no fun watching a civic's headlights dissappear behind an SRT - it's no fun watching an SRT's headlights dissappear behind a Viper. "

Thats classic! I think the next time I am at the track, and get the hole-shot on the guy next to me, I will just let off. After all, I got him through the first 60', that must mean I can take him through the 1/4. :kaboom:

Users who are viewing this thread