Omg The Surge Is Gone!!

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
so it wsnt the tune, the dirty maf, the iac, the iat, the egr, it was the 02 sensors BEING LOOSE

After going to X2c and getting my magnaflow xpipe takin off and the new bassnai xpipe and ported headers put on, they later told me my two top o2sensors were loose..

as I drove my car, i noticed it went away.. wow... all i can say is FINAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY

Marc

icu812

GOT MILF?
Established Member
no flaming or anything like that but you must have some HUGE Exhaust ports to port the headers thats just a new one on me thats all got any pics. I'm interested in this mod?

Antex

quantum entanglement
Established Member
combatstang said:
so it wsnt the tune, the dirty maf, the iac, the iat, the egr, it was the 02 sensors BEING LOOSE

After going to X2c and getting my magnaflow xpipe takin off and the new bassnai xpipe and ported headers put on, they later told me my two top o2sensors were loose..

as I drove my car, i noticed it went away.. wow... all i can say is FINAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY

Marc

That's a big Relief!! :banana:

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
icu812 said:
no flaming or anything like that but you must have some HUGE Exhaust ports to port the headers thats just a new one on me thats all got any pics. I'm interested in this mod?

no it was ported by my tuner/superior automotive, i mean there isnt too much to port on the header, but it is ported and looks really nice, i could have had pics but they are on the car now!!

I felt a huge gain with the headers, im going to check it on the dyno..

Marc

eaglesnick

Established Member
combatstang,

You said the O2 sensors were loose, did you mean the electrical connections or the sensors threaded into the x-pipe? Also was the surging at idle or at low speeds 1st gear under 20 mph, I'm asking because at low speeds my car surges or bucks, but otherwise it runs smooth.

combatstang

BoOsTaHoLiC
Established Member
eaglesnick said:
combatstang,

You said the O2 sensors were loose, did you mean the electrical connections or the sensors threaded into the x-pipe? Also was the surging at idle or at low speeds 1st gear under 20 mph, I'm asking because at low speeds my car surges or bucks, but otherwise it runs smooth.

It would surge at low speeds /buck - if i was not underload-(straight line)or downhill. and sometimes stall when coming to a stop...

my top o2 sensors were loose, not sure how x2c told me they were... im assuming it ws the actuall sensor

but its all good now thank god!

Marc

Users who are viewing this thread