OMG!! They found these this morning!!

Animalmutha97

My mom says I'm cool
Established Member
I came into work this morning and some people were taking apart a wooden crate from a return product. About an hour or so later the guy in recieving comes into my shop and say " you wanna see something cool"? So I head out to the dock, and he shows me this cup he had. It was shrink wrapped and taped to hell. Inside was a big black spider. Now we have spiders here at work so I'm thinking its no big deal. He shakes the cup a little and the spider moved and I nearly crapped myself when I saw it, a big RED hourglass on the back!!! :eek: He said that they found 3 of them in the wooden crate that they were tearing apart this morning. There were also eggs in the crate too. They killed 1 and kept the other 2 and destroyed the eggs. What a thing to come into this morning!

Last edited:

FL-Orange

Almost Native
Established Member
Where was it shipped from. Black widows, brown widows and brown recluses are common to this area and I would assume most of the southern US.

Black Talon

KnightOfTheOldRepublic
Established Member
sprint.gif

BittenInBama

Established Member
I worked at Toys R Us for a short time while in school....moved one of the portable basketball goals one day from outside to indoors. Turned it over to clean it off and found THREE black widows in the recesses underneath!!!!

Animalmutha97

My mom says I'm cool
Established Member
I can't get pics, I'm at work. This is the first one I've ever seen in real life. These things are really nasty looking!!

The tag on the crate said California. But I don't know if thats where it came from or if it made some other stop along the way

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
They love to live in residential propane tank lids....

Nasty lil ****ers!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
brown widows

:eek:Thanks for jacking my world up. I always see these spiders that look like Black Widows but I was like "no prob it's brown not black". Then you come up with this Brown Widow stuff:bash:

Spiders I've seen at my house:
Black Widow
newly discovered to me Brown Widow
Wolf Spiders
Sun Spiders
Tarantulas
Some crazy looking big ass white spider
and some other crap I couldn't recognize
:cuss:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread