Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Saw a black vert in person today. Drooled at it for about 30 minutes. Sticker was $55k

The fully loaded Verts are expensive. Get a coupe without the heavy ass Mach1000 stereo and it will be well under $50K.

It's expensive, but it seats 4 with a newly refined interior, awesome styling and 540hp with the capability to make 600hp+ with simple bolt-ons. If you want a fast muscle car that looks great there is NO other choice IMO.

sonicblew

Established Member
i too saw the 10' shelby in person it was the pale color blue with white stripes and its nice. it was parked right next to a new 10' challenger and the challenger looked like a tank compared to the shelby. badass but for the money sign me up for an 07 c6 z06 with low miles. and ill add a blower with left over cash.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
joking right?? its 5 years after the last terminator rolled off the line and most good ones are still going for well over 20k.

well, thats what I meant by 20K. Yes some are still commanding higher dollar in the 20's like the low milage/rare color cars but most cobras and C5Z's are now in the low 20's and less. I see cobras on CL every week that are going for 17,18,19K.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Probably the nicest set of factory rims, ever. It sucks that the competition has to stare at such an ugly ass while this car pulls away. Props to Ford on this car - 500rwhp for under 50K.

Edit: $56K? Is that with the markup? I thought these were around $45K?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread