On my way home from work...

Rob04SVT

Established Member
a 19 year old kid pulled up to me at a gas station in his Chevy S10. It sounded pretty good when he rolled up (I was thinking maybe a 350). Of course, he wanted to race me. "I only race this car for money," I told him. "How much you talkin about?" He responded. "How about something like 50 bucks?" Thats when he wanted to know what 'I got under the hood.' So I popped it, knowing he didn't know what he was looking at. "I beat a Cobra before," he says as I closed the hood. "Really?" I said, "Let's see what you've got then."
He popped his hood, only to reveal a carburated 305.... He must have seen my mouth watering, and started to back out. He insisted that we run for titles, that he ONLY ran for titles....

So, I told him to get some money together and give me a call.. These kind of meetings are great motivation for me. I'll be ordering my SCT XCal2 this week, and my pulley set up shortly after.

whi tri

Established Member
That's some funny shit right there.
I have kinda that same thing happen to me everytime I go to my gas station by my house. It shares the parking lot wit goodyear and this kid always come over and bothers me about his damn 305 camaro. I try to be nice and all but damn this kid drives me nuts about he thinks his car is faster. LOL RIGHT it is i'm sure

Rob04SVT

Established Member
I just hope he doesn't smarten up, and actually calls me for a race. I could use some easy money :-D

Hollowtip429

Established Member
That is really funny! Take his money, all of it! Keep it close too so he thinks he might be able to get you if he runs again!! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread