On there way!!! dead stop Matt is almost ready...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
Who wants some from a dig!!! Subs are shipping tomorrow, then the E/Ts go on and the E/T drop!!! I think it'll go 11.40s @ 120, thats a nice round #... :thumbsup: I am hoping for a .2 @ 122ish but I think it'll have to be when its about 35 outside... :shrug:

http://www.stangsuspension.com/store/catalog/mmfulllengthbare.jpg

These are the ones I got, I hope they don't suck, everyone says they are really good... :(

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
Bobby's going to sue you. I too have heard good things about those particular SFCs. :thumbsup:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
Bobby's going to sue you. I too have heard good things about those particular SFCs. :thumbsup:
He'd have to beat me first, my car will tap dance all over his... from a 30 roll or so he was dead even, and I mean DEAD even with my dad's Vette, and my Cobra is only about 8 mph faster... In the 1/8th it'll be close, maybe, but in the 1/4 it would be dirty... :D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
WOMACK03 said:
I had some custom subs built....It feels awesome.
Yea I saw yours, they looked great, but I already had someone else in mind for the welding, and he recomended these as well as HPP.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
STROKD said:
Subs are shipping tomorrow, then the E/Ts go on and the E/T drop!!! (
You mean these....
2191722_65_full.jpg

and these....
59926.jpg

59927.jpg

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
Who wants some from a dig!!! Subs are shipping tomorrow, then the E/Ts go on and the E/T drop!!! I think it'll go 11.40s @ 120, thats a nice round #... :thumbsup: I am hoping for a .2 @ 122ish but I think it'll have to be when its about 35 outside... :shrug:

http://www.stangsuspension.com/store/catalog/mmfulllengthbare.jpg

These are the ones I got, I hope they don't suck, everyone says they are really good... :(

I talked with Andrew about my new setup. It's gonna be FUN! I'm gonna finish off my SVT Terminator's Kill List with YOU on it. :thumbsup:

Well, that is until STROKD comes and beats me up. But that won't count since it's not a fat pig Terminator. :D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
I talked with Andrew about my new setup. It's gonna be FUN! I'm gonna finish off my SVT Terminator's Kill List with YOU on it. :thumbsup:

Well, that is until STROKD comes and beats me up. But that won't count since it's not a fat pig Terminator. :D
It should be close, I think you'll have to be in the 10s to beat me... :thumbsup:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
]

10's? I don't think that's gonna be much of an issue. :coolman:
Well then congrats! My 86 has only gone 10.7s, so I am sure if its running that good you could take it too! :burn:

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
Well then congrats! My 86 has only gone 10.7s, so I am sure if its running that good you could take it too! :burn:

Riiiiigggggght. :bs: 10'7's @ Supra like trap speeds. :thumbsup:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
40 punch as we had talked about before is still in order.

no digs for me...no brace and im on radials.
Sucks for you... I got my car all done up so I wouldn't have any excuses to race from a roll anymore... I ran it at the track 3 times with no brace or subs, it'll be alright... :lol1:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
Sucks for you... I got my car all done up so I wouldn't have any excuses to race from a roll anymore... I ran it at the track 3 times with no brace or subs, it'll be alright... :lol1:

Tires are too expensive to be a dead stop hero...I'll stick with my 40 punches :thumbsup:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
DHG BULLITT said:
Tires are too expensive to be a dead stop hero...I'll stick with my 40 punches :thumbsup:
How do you like those new tires?

I was thinking of getting some 10.5's W/ 315's GSD3's.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
So it nothing to do with the fact you cannot drive? :-D
LMFAO! if your car was fast, you wouldn't want a 40 punch either!

My 86 hooks better from a stop than a 40, or 60! :lol1:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
STROKD said:
LMFAO! if your car was fast, you wouldn't want a 40 punch either!

My 86 hooks better from a stop than a 40, or 60! :lol1:

We'll see how fast that orange piece is as I'm checkin it out in my rearview :mj:

It's all in the driveline, you're cobra should be totally opposite, a spinning mofo from a dig and have it on lock down from a 2nd gear punch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread