On3 Performance Twin Turbo install on a 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

KidMoney

Established Member
We have ran his kits for years. On Fox bodies and mod motors. There is a 9 second stock bottom end fox that has been together for 5 or 6 years. And has been running the same master power for 3 or 4 years, since the first one was sold to upgrade from a 70 to a 76. If yoy don't want to run the turbos, spend $10,000 and buy a different kit.

procharged 99

Established Member
We have ran his kits for years. On Fox bodies and mod motors. There is a 9 second stock bottom end fox that has been together for 5 or 6 years. And has been running the same master power for 3 or 4 years, since the first one was sold to upgrade from a 70 to a 76. If yoy don't want to run the turbos, spend $10,000 and buy a different kit.
This , it's that easy

chao5.0

Established Member

or you can buy this kit and swap to the turbos you choose, personally i prefer precision turbos, my friends have had good luck with them on their supras.

on3performance

Its that simple, leave the turbo out if you dont want it and if its even doubted. Im trying to not cross the line on what I say so Im somewhat limited to what I can respond with to all of this. I have been warned since Im not an official vendor and certain things I might say will come off as advertising I guess.

VIPERED91GT

Ford Technician
Established Member
Its that simple, leave the turbo out if you dont want it and if its even doubted. Im trying to not cross the line on what I say so Im somewhat limited to what I can respond with to all of this. I have been warned since Im not an official vendor and certain things I might say will come off as advertising I guess.
I know you said its tight.. Do you think the turbos would be a direct swap or close??

on3performance

We tested just our 70mm journal turbo which we have a different manufacture cast our exhaust housings than the one 60mm that is in the kit. Just that small variation from the different manufacture threw the dump tube off enough to really require a tweak. For me to correct it, thats not a problem but for the guy that doesnt have any ability to cut or weld, it would be a problem

We have one customer right now doing a set of comp turbos on his car. So we will see how that goes and if nothing changes or is thrown off, Im sure we will try and work something out with those guys. I really like those oil-less units they are doing and would love to get my hands on a c6 vette and a set of those oil-less units to see what I could come up with :)

KidMoney

Established Member
We tested just our 70mm journal turbo which we have a different manufacture cast our exhaust housings than the one 60mm that is in the kit. Just that small variation from the different manufacture threw the dump tube off enough to really require a tweak. For me to correct it, thats not a problem but for the guy that doesnt have any ability to cut or weld, it would be a problem

We have one customer right now doing a set of comp turbos on his car. So we will see how that goes and if nothing changes or is thrown off, Im sure we will try and work something out with those guys. I really like those oil-less units they are doing and would love to get my hands on a c6 vette and a set of those oil-less units to see what I could come up with :)

Have you thought about doing a compound setup for a GT500? If not, do you want to? I know the perfect 2011 project car. I'm close as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread