On3 Shorty Headers

RR5.0

Established Member
I am curious if anyone has seen these in person or used them on their car? I was impressed with the over axle pipes that I got from them but I know fitment on headers can be a little more of an issue. I am considering these because I do not want to hassle with longtubes and the price point is there for me. $319 for 1 7/8" primary stainless headers is a deal. Just looking for some feedback or I will have to be the guinea pig!

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
Most people will say don't bother with shorties compared to stock. But, 1-7/8 and 319 is makes you think twice. I have had their 3" Offroad X pipe for over year now and really happy. Subscribed...

RR5.0

Established Member
I've seen impressive results with the kooks shortys on n/a and FI cars. Im pushing 10 psi on a paxton so i would say opening up the headers to 1 7/8" and for only $319 would probably be worth it if there arent major fitment issues.

jn2

Established Member
You should pick them up, I saw them them on their site and have been waiting for someone to buy them. I don't really feel like replacing my maganflow x pipe just yet

burke985

Established Member
I bought the kooks shorties cause I wasn't ready to give up my 550 dollar xpipe, im boosted and really could not tell you if they gave me more power because these are supposed to help in the lower to midrange area and since all I do is spin on the street tires it's hard to tell lol. Maybe the tires spin a Lil harder so I guess you can say they helped . I went with kooks because they were proven to give power gains

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread