One Bad Lotus

yzracer931

Established Member
Any more info on how he wrecked it?

What he claims:
I was rear ended by some ****in cvnt in a Porsche while on the fwy. He hit my left rear and spun me, I ended up in the right side wall.... I can't wait to see this ****in **** in jail for a hit and run...****in cvnt Porsche owners...No one in front of me or in ether laneon my side and this cvnt hits me up the ass...what does that tell ya about Porsche owners...always lookin for a cute ass even if it's an old dude

Said Porsche was never found.

rust0r

Established Member
Spent a little time reading up on it, the owner is a douche bag as confirmed by what seems to be 90% of people that meet him. Talks nothing about how Lotus is the best, how lotus will out perform everything (visible on forums as well). He conducts himself on forums like he's some 10 year old at the keyboard that just learned a few swear words and his parents aren't looking.

Other drivers/witnesses have stated that he changed lanes into the front of the Porsche. He and others have stated multiple times that rear visibility in those cars is almost zero. Hopefully insurance tells him to get lost

He just bought an Audi R8 V10 and is trolling Audi boards with his Lotus > * BS

I'm surprised he has enough money to buy an R8, with that kind of an attitude he must buy all his friends.

Users who are viewing this thread