One fast ZR1

Tim Lester

Established Member
this ZR1 ia alittle faster.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBXnXJa17rE"]YouTube - 2009 ZR1 - Ranger 10.73 Bone-Stock on Drag Radials[/ame]

SRNA

Established Member
And he granny shifted into 4th!!! Holy shit. I wonder if he could have held it in 3rd? Better time?

61mmstang94

Established Member
Pretty sick...and even more sickening when you consider the thing is bone stock!!!!! :rockon:

Bolt-ons and sticky tires and we're talking about 9 second passes at over 140 mph.....I wish I had the extra money to buy one now.

Last edited:

Z06

Established Member
Amazing, Jamie Furman just ran 10.79 All Stock, tires and everything!

F8LBITE

4xPerformanceParts
Established Member
And he granny shifted into 4th!!! Holy shit. I wonder if he could have held it in 3rd? Better time?

Not a granny shift. Your getting the delay of sound. He can drive that's what those cars should run. Just like his times in the Z06's. Most people just can't drive.

61mmstang94

Established Member
He seemed a bit slow off the line but damn good time nonetheless.

What did you expect? It has STOCK tires, so I'm going to guess that any harder and it would do nothing but spin.

Seems like that guy has driven a lot of cars to their limit so I'm sure he;s got it in the sweet spot.

tommygun

Established Member
Ranger is a mod lol

Plus he does these incredible passes when its wicked cold out and the DA is -800ft

Users who are viewing this thread