ONE Free Mystichrome Cobra Vinyl Bumper Insert

AMWill

A silver outline would looks pretty sweet with the Mystichrome and Red Fire paint!

I'm definitely interested to see these outlines. I know we'll be able to produce these in-house, but I'd like to see some examples first for sure.

PM sent!

Shane

cj428mach

Established Member
LOL great pic of the 4th gen Camaro with a catfish in the back ground. It only would have been better if it was the front of the Camaro with the Catfish behind it.

I love AM and am a loyal customer so I don't want to cost them a sale but I have to stand up for all the OW Cobra's and say Mystic Chrome is not the color for it. Its black and only black so people need to quit suggesting it, lol. :bash:

AMWill

LOL great pic of the 4th gen Camaro with a catfish in the back ground. It only would have been better if it was the front of the Camaro with the Catfish behind it.

I love AM and am a loyal customer so I don't want to cost them a sale but I have to stand up for all the OW Cobra's and say Mystic Chrome is not the color for it. Its black and only black so people need to quit suggesting it, lol. :bash:

Haha I agree with teh Camaro catfish picture. Could have been even better!

Except, I feel differently about Oxford White with a Mystichrome insert. I can honestly see this looking pretty good. Even more so if it had a black outline or maybe a red outline over it- as silver03svt brought up. One of the two would really top it off I think. That's just my opinion though!

Shane

AMWill

.... you guys at AM need to do more of these :D

Would you like to see more "competitive giveaways" or literally produce more of the Mystichrome Cobra Vinyls? I figure it's the first one, but just clarifying..

Thanks for your feedback!

Shane

Users who are viewing this thread