One last time, 03 10th w/ 800 miles

micksnip

Established Member
car

Your car is absolutely lovely in every way! The black is really set off by red interior, window tint, and the Anniversary wheels. I thought I was doing good with an 04 torch red with 4,500 miles on her. There is just no way to describe the feeling of such a low-mile car. Everyone in our club (MACA) keeps their car immaculate, but after the clock hits 20k, there are always chips and dings, even in the best-kept cars. Most people would have put 800 miles on in 2 weeks. People are correct about black showing every speck of dust (I had a black 03), but when it's polished up, there are no contenders. C'mon cobra buyers, want a new car or not?
Micksnip

Captain Beyond

Established Member
micksnip said:
Your car is absolutely lovely in every way! The black is really set off by red interior, window tint, and the Anniversary wheels. I thought I was doing good with an 04 torch red with 4,500 miles on her. There is just no way to describe the feeling of such a low-mile car. Everyone in our club (MACA) keeps their car immaculate, but after the clock hits 20k, there are always chips and dings, even in the best-kept cars. Most people would have put 800 miles on in 2 weeks. People are correct about black showing every speck of dust (I had a black 03), but when it's polished up, there are no contenders. C'mon cobra buyers, want a new car or not?
Micksnip

+1 :thumbsup:

CbraSvt01

Banned
micksnip said:
Micksnip

thank you for the kind words, every day that goes by I consider just keeping this car.

686raptor

need a twin screw
Established Member
i just picked up a silver 10th with 12,000 miles that was garage kept and has never been in the rain. i'll tell ya its hard to find a low milage 10th that is showroom and that car is awsome. if i wouldn't have found my silver one i would be all over this in a heart beat. free bump for a very nice 10th.:thumbsup:

AZcobra20000

Established Member
its too bad i already have a 03 cobra lined up to buy but this one really might sway me the one i have lined up has 83XX miles but the asking price is 25,500 and its got 750RWHP now im torn awesome car

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Man, just keep it. It's too nice to let go. If I didn't jump the gun back in July on my 10th, this one would be in my garage.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
WOW!!!!! NICE CAR! Don't accept any lowball offers!

CbraSvt01 said:
I figured I would give it one more shot before I just end up keeping the car. This car is still brand new, always covered, only driven on sunny days. Bone stock except window tint. My price was $32,500, but I will drop it down a bit.

$29,500 takes it....here are more pictures.

cobrapics001.gif

cobrapics002.gif

cobrapics003.gif

cobrapics004.gif

cobrapics004.gif

cobrapics006.gif

cobrapics007.gif

cobrapics008.gif

cobrapics009.gif

cobrapics010.gif

cobrapics013.gif

cobrapics014.gif

Mad Max

Mod Crazy
Established Member
TTT for one kick-ass-clean low mileage Cobra. This should be donated to a car museum. If I only had the xtra $$.

Users who are viewing this thread