Shake & Bake
Established Member
laughing6-hehe.gif
laughing6-hehe.gif
laughing6-hehe.gif

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
The module gets wired into the passengers door for the down signal to the motor. The passengers window will have one touch down window operation from ether the drivers side or from the passengers doors window switch. Basically all of the window switches will operate one touch down after the install.

You only need one module to make it work and the switch covers are not needed and do not affect the operation at all but they add a little bit of detail for me.

Here's the wiring diagram for the passengers door. Just make sure that the wires are the same color on the harness that is part of the module. A few members have had different colored wires and they hooked it up wrong a fried the module board.

Inside the passengers door you will only need to cut one wire and strip back/tap into two wires.

Cut the factory Yellow/Red wire about three or four inches from the switch.

From the module to the door harness:

Black = Ground

Yellow/Black = tap into factory Red/Yellow wire.

Blue/Black = tap into factory Blue/Black wire.

White = goes to the switch side of the factory Yellow/Red wire

Red = goes to the motor side of the factory Yellow/Red wire.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
From factory only the drivers window switch says auto. Both of the covers for the passengers window are plain. I swap out the 2 passengers switch covers so they all say auto.

I know, it's lame.

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
They are not a valid part number and they are not sold by Ford. They come with the switch itself. I get them off of totalled cars and trucks at my dealership.

I think that I have two at work in my Toolbox. If not, I know another member here that has a set that won't work for him. PM me your address and the next time that I go back into work for a visit I will grab them and mail them to you.

Last edited:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
They are not a valid part number and they are not sold by Ford. They come with the switch itself. I get them off of totalled cars and trucks at my dealership.

I think that I have two at work in my Toolbox. If not, I know another member here that has a set that won't work for him. PM me your address and the next time that I go back into work for a visit I will srag them and mail them to you.

That's very cool. Thanks.:beer::beer:

Users who are viewing this thread