Online Car Show - L' Registry:

Jersey Vics

www.SVTregistry.com
Established Member
This is awkward, SVTperformance is the one major sponsor of the Lightning Owner Registry and I'm not even utilizing their resources to make the site bigger and better, how foolish of me?!

Well, here we go people, this is one of the Best Lightning Owner offers available on the market at the moment... you get to feature your truck's picture along with a URL to your web site or photo gallery for absolutely no cost... (LOL)

Actually this is whats involved, you simply mail me to: [email protected] the following:
-your first name
-your state where you live
-your Lightning's pic that you like best (you can always change it)
-your Lightnings SVT build #
-your Lightnings year
-your URL...

Pretty simple stuff that you can have on display here:

As you can see once its on the site, there are three ways to view it in different galleries... First you can sort it by model year, and based on the build # your truck is placed in descending rows... Second you can view by state... this feature is a bit slow because I wait until I have at least four members from any state to create a separate page for that state. and Third you can simply view the whole page... Depending on how big this page gets... I might divide it in two the 1st Generation L's and 2nd Generation... but that might take some time...

WELL, what are you waiting for... send me your pic and info today!

thanks,

--Russ :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread