Online-gun dealer

VNGNCE908

VNGNCE
Established Member
Anyone have any pref. for online gun dealers that they trust? I've been checking gunbroker. I've hear mixed reviews about budsgunshop. Anyone done business with thegunsource.com? they seem to have some good prices. Anyways, post up your favorite/trusted online gun dealers here!

(looking for a Glock 19 btw)

skyhighsd

Established Member
I have had very good luck with the things I have bought off of gunbroker. Even with the shipping and transfer fee's in my state I have never been able to beat the price at a local shop. Let alone find some of things I was looking for. As long as you are not in a hurry you can save yourself some cash. I have never bought from buds but I also dont no of anyone that I know that has a problem with buds? I do know at times, prices on buds can be to close to what I can get local to make it worth the time to buy from them.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
Gunbroker is going to be slightly overpriced because they charge like a $30 fee to list on it. The people are then going to try to make back that fee. So I wouldnt use Gunbroker if it was me.

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
Don't know about you guys but I always use the state forums. Here in ga, we have a few like the GON(Ga. Outdoor News). That way I can buy it face to face, no taxes, registration, etc. I guess it depends on your state but that would be my first bet.

VNGNCE908

VNGNCE
Established Member
I would gladly buy in person, but in NJ, the prices are seriously $100-200 higher then they should be for a handgun.

J_ho67

MD in training
Established Member
Just bought a Springfield XDm 9mm bi-tone. Didn't buy the gun online, but I've bought quite a few things from SGCUSA.com with no problems.

VNGNCE908

VNGNCE
Established Member
anyone else work with summitgun broker? I'm hesitant to buy a used PD glock, just cus I dont know what condition it will really be in when I get it. But the prices are obviously cheaper.

SNAKE CHARM

Alcohol Fueled Brutality
Established Member
Just picked up a Ruger SR 556 from Slingpoint saved over $400.00 and he shiped it to me next day air for the same price as ground.Give Jason a call or email him [email protected] some of the best prices I have seen out there.

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
AuctionArms.com
GunsAmerica.com
GunListings.org

Those are all good site. Although, Gunbroker is like the Gun eBay and therefore has a larger selection. I've bough mags and ammo from GB and had good experiences. Additionally, you may very well find a gun that is listed way below a local dealer but do take into consideration shipping & transfer fees.

skyhighsd

Established Member
anyone else work with summitgun broker? I'm hesitant to buy a used PD glock, just cus I dont know what condition it will really be in when I get it. But the prices are obviously cheaper.

Screw that, a friend of mine bought one of those used PD guns and is worn the hell out. I wouldnt give him the cost of shipping let alone what he paid for it.

Users who are viewing this thread