only 3768 04 Cobras?

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Got my certificate today, and it says they only made 3768 04 Cobras. I thought they were making something like 10,000 per year. Well if this is true it will definitely help with value retention. :pepper:

csumt76

Established Member
How do you get the certificate?? I got my car in September, new, but it was marked as sold but the purchaser never finished the deal.. So then I bought the car, and never received any paperwork on it.

JerseySVT

Established Member
I also bought my Cobra in September, and just received my certificate yesterday.

1927 of 3768

04cobratorchred

I Love Being Blown
Established Member
csumt76 said:
How do you get the certificate?? I got my car in September, new, but it was marked as sold but the purchaser never finished the deal.. So then I bought the car, and never received any paperwork on it.

Call 1-800-FORD-SVT and they will help you have the last 6 of your vin handy they will ask for it.

vegaspackerfan

13 NFL championships!
Established Member
Here is the FAX number to SVT. 313-621-2500.

You will need to fax them a copy of your insurance ID card. They will get the cert to you in about 2 weeks.

Vegas

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Another note, I received my certificate yesterday but hadn't received my SVTOA stuff(membership card, sticker, 1year subscription to the website,etc...) I called SVT and they gave me a phone number to contact. Appears my dealer hadn't forwarded all my information to the proper people. Should have that in about 2-5 weeks. If anyone else hasn't received their SVTOA info, I'll post the phone number I was given.

Hye

Established Member
just got mine the other day...totally unexpected too, i never filled anythign out or called anyone

cobracertificate5lh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread