Open Car show Bethlehem PA 7/22

Teksid89

Don't Tread On Me
Established Member
All makes and model cars are welcome to second Wooden Match "Car & Bike Show" on Sunday, July 22nd!
From 3pm-7pm, stop down to The Wooden Match to see some of the hottest antique, classic, and all-around badass cars and bikes in the Lehigh Valley!
*We're giving 10% OFF all food items for this year's contestants!
At the end of the show, we will be dishing out several awards to overachieving participants!
Stop by for Great food, Craft Beer, Premium Cigars, Beautiful Women and the sickest cars & bikes in the Valley!

Andrew Coffarelli
Sales Manager (MACA Member)
The Wooden Match
61 W. Lehigh St.
Bethlehem, PA 18018

531191_10150966007823691_758692041_n.jpg

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Nice man, wish I could make it up. My mom is from Bethlehem and we used to go up there all the time. Don't think I've been in the area in 10 years. Almost went to Lehigh U though...

SVTORANGE

Established Member
What is a strong presence mean? 1-5, 5-10.

How far are you from BMORE roughly about 2 hours?

Teksid89

Don't Tread On Me
Established Member
So who's all coming?? Gonna be great weather and there will be 2 professional models on site posing with all participants rides! Also, I will give all MACA members 25% off food! What better reason to cruise on a sunday then Great Beer, Beautiful Girls And Sick Rides?? Not to mention we are one of very few cigar lounges in the region that also features craft beer & great food!

Teksid89

Don't Tread On Me
Established Member
It was a good turnout, unfortunate that the only cobra there was mine but there was alot of classic muscle and great bikes, the models were slamming. We should have more in the future prob early Oct that I'll set the groundwork for but I won't be around after August.

Users who are viewing this thread