Operation: Pur vnm build thread!!!

JMoraru

Established Member
just a body kit lol.. says the guy that doesnt own one..ha.
Im sure what he meant is that getting a "real" Cobra vs getting a V6 and swapping everything ends up being the same damn thing in the end.

and yes,get over yourself.

no i dont currently own a cobra either...I have in the past.

good job op.

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
WOW!!! i just move here in San Diego (Point Loma area) and would love to see that BUILD! :) Great JOB OP!

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
This is the first time I've seen your car or this thread and all I must say is wow. Great work and I would call that a cobra any day. Must be cheap as shit to insure haha :rockon:

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
This is the first time I've seen your car or this thread and all I must say is wow. Great work and I would call that a cobra any day. Must be cheap as shit to insure haha :rockon:

lol thanks..i have FULL coverage and costs about 165 a mo for 2 cars.....i need a 3rd car so i can get grundy's to insure it for an agreed price

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
yea insurance here in Cali is so CHEAP!!! :) i pay $120 for my two cars FUll coverage xD

lucheski

Established Member
Only true hot-rodders have the balls to pull off what you did. I admire the work you did and you did an excellent job also. I especially enjoyed your fabbed the Passenger IRS subframe bracket. Most guys are just bolt on and go types and will NEVER really understand the kind of work it takes to build a car.

rcn4god

Swirl Slayer
Established Member
Only true hot-rodders have the balls to pull off what you did. I admire the work you did and you did an excellent job also. I especially enjoyed your fabbed the Passenger IRS subframe bracket. Most guys are just bolt on and go types and will NEVER really understand the kind of work it takes to build a car.

Thanks man. I grew up around building hot rods. Gramps built $70k stuff lol. Ford no longer makes that braket so it was cool to fab it. Thanks for the love.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Question is, would he have got here if it were not for all the crap everyone gave him over the past 6 years!

badblacklx

Established Member
Body kit, built supercharged motor, T56, IRS, brembo brakes, wider rims, better tires, suspension, and seats...... Lol but mustang with a body kit pretty much sums it up :dw:

But I do agree who cares if it didn't start life as cobra or is an exact clone. The teal "terminator" and the BAB "terminator" are my 2 favourite cars on this site lol. Op good job on the swap.

Yes mustang with body kit does sum it up. It is based on a mustang chassis it isnt anything special that people need to get so bent out of shape over.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice looking car and a hell of a job getting it done.

I say to those who complain about him having the emblems on a non Cobra, it is the full drivetrain, I would imagine he does not tell people it is a real Cobra, it is as close to the real thing as you can get without buying the real thing, and isn't imitation the sincerest form of flattery?

gksingh

Established Member
Just saw this beauty , I remember a the bashing at one point . But hats off to you man, what you pulled off is incredible and the awesome thing is that you built it yourself

Congrats btw hope you are enjoying the car and yes I know I'm a bit late

Users who are viewing this thread