Opinion on exhaust

redrocket2011

Established Member
I’m trying to decide on either the Roush catback or the American thunder classic. Both are in my price range of what I’d like to spend. I just can’t see paying too much more than $400.00 for mufflers. I like the sound of Roush. However, it’s hard to tell on the internet. I don’t want it too loud.

ViciousJay

Established Member
im in the same boat, im waiting for Amazon to get us that 3" offroad H pipe and new axlebac... supposedly its the end all... otherwise im going after the Hpipe and American thunder classic

drmustang

Banned
im in the same boat, im waiting for Amazon to get us that 3" offroad H pipe and new axlebac... supposedly its the end all... otherwise im going after the Hpipe and American thunder classic

Same here. Actually thinking of just going with the offroad X through the stock mufflers. Much prefer the sound of an H.

redrocket2011

Established Member
Appreciate the comments I finally decided to order the American Thunder classic for $374.00 from Latemodel Restoration. I had them on my 07 GT and thought they sounded pretty good. At times though I felt I wanted just a little more sound. Although, they do seem to get a little louder the longer you have them. Unless, it was my imagination wishing it, not quite sure....LOL

ViciousJay

Established Member
Appreciate the comments I finally decided to order the American Thunder classic for $374.00 from Latemodel Restoration. I had them on my 07 GT and thought they sounded pretty good. At times though I felt I wanted just a little more sound. Although, they do seem to get a little louder the longer you have them. Unless, it was my imagination wishing it, not quite sure....LOL

i could have had it to you for 342 shipped :(

Users who are viewing this thread