Opinions on 1 piece headlights on fox?

bdenham

04 Cobra
Established Member
What are your opinions on the one piece clear headlights? Should I go back to the stock look or keep these? These were on the car when I bought it and just bought clear lens matching fog lights, then realized I don't know if I like them.

DSC02398.jpg

YellowShaker03

I Am Black Jesus
Established Member
IMHO the 1 piece headlights are cleaner appearance wise. Looking at the picture though the fogs and headlights don't match very well though... maybe thats causing you not to like the 1 piece ones? It may just be the angle though IDK.

Last edited:

Novice

Established Member
People always say the once piece look like Import Lights. I like them, My neighbor has them and they look Nice. Here's a pic with correct fog lights.
1piece.jpg

jrhaden

Boost>*
Established Member
I didn't like mine. They fit like crap and looked like they should be on a honda. Those look good though.

bdenham

04 Cobra
Established Member
'

I have the matching clear lens fog lights, I just haven't put them on yet (just got them today).

bdenham

04 Cobra
Established Member
any more opinions?

Any more opinions? I actually bought the wrong foglights and im trying to decide if I should just buy the OE headlights, along with the OE foglights.

4valvemach

Established Member
IMO I think it would look alot better with the O.E. style headlights in it then the ricer ones now.Plus a fox with the parking lights on in the early morning/late evening just looks sick coming down the road.

bdenham

04 Cobra
Established Member

Yeh, I am going to just buy the OE stock 6 piece lights and just sell these. Thanks for the opinions guys.

Users who are viewing this thread