Opinions on base 2015 PP

BLK_5.0

Established Member
Hey guys, there are some pretty great deals out there right now on 15s and I am seriously considering trading in my 14 GT premium for a 15 base PP with the cloth recaros (local dealer has a black and a orange one). I was originally hoping to get a premium with the difuser, nav, and leather but don't want to increase my payment that much right now. I don't have nav currently so Im not as worried about that and am most concerned with how comfortable the Recaros are since i daily drive mine in rush hour traffic. Anyone in here have a base PP with recaros that can share their thoughts? Trying to figure out whether or not to hold out a little longer.

thehunterooo

Established Member
How big are you? The Recaros are tight for bigger people, but once they are broken in they are great. I normally drive 45 mins each way to work and they are nice. The cloth has held up well thus far as well.

ridenfish39

Established Member
I have a base with the PP, no Recaros. I test drove a 15 with Recaros and felt I didn't need them, the stock seats are really good. My gf and I took a long drive the other day and she commented how comfortable the seats were.
I had a 12 premium and I like the 15 100x more. It is a much better car, especially as a daily. The only thing I miss is the slightly better Shaker system, but that can be fixed with a speaker upgrade.

TrackpackGT

Established Member
I'm going back and forth about getting one of these 15 PP base GT cars myself. The base seats are much better and power over my base 14 GT seats. I have a feeling it's the same sucky speakers that are in mine, but at least it's XM. They both would need speakers and an amp. Mine is my DD too.

BLK_5.0

Established Member
How big are you? The Recaros are tight for bigger people, but once they are broken in they are great. I normally drive 45 mins each way to work and they are nice. The cloth has held up well thus far as well.

Im 6'6 and a pretty lean 250ish....good to know. I drive roughly 40-60 minutes each way too depending on traffic. They didn't feel too tight sitting in them the other day but maybe i need to give the base cloth a chance.

BLK_5.0

Established Member
I have a base with the PP, no Recaros. I test drove a 15 with Recaros and felt I didn't need them, the stock seats are really good. My gf and I took a long drive the other day and she commented how comfortable the seats were.
I had a 12 premium and I like the 15 100x more. It is a much better car, especially as a daily. The only thing I miss is the slightly better Shaker system, but that can be fixed with a speaker upgrade.

Yea, I love my 14 but it seems like everyone who gets the 15s says they are a superior car. I'm not too worried about the sound system (would rather hear my exhaust haha and like u said - easy fix). Glad you pointed out the part about your gf. My wife hates my current seats and i would like to get something more comfortable so i can stop hearing her complain lol

Users who are viewing this thread