Opinions on some Billetflow custom stuff

OverToad

Established Member
I've allready over-spent on my car, but I'm trying to decide if this would look good on it.
I like the idea of polishing up the cover plates, and really like the idea that I can have some custom stuff engraved on them. If I had a business that I needed advertising, I'd be all over this in a heartbeat. It also seems that it's a good way to really make my engine different from the others out there.

Opinions? Good? Bad? Ugly? Beautiful?

I'm torn :nonono:

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Black Annodized Spark Plug covers with "TERMINATOR" engraved. Thats what I want. DOUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ME WANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
By the way, Received the Gel Overlay for the Ford rear emblem, jagged "Terminator". Looks pretty good. Hard to notice. Took my son 3 minutes to find it.....

HotRodHarry

Life is short,Live it up!
Established Member
Originally posted by 03snake
Black Annodized Spark Plug covers with "TERMINATOR" engraved. Thats what I want. DOUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ME WANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That goes ditto for me too!!

also again..post a pic of that gel overlay....sounds interesting..thanks. and of course...how much and where did you but it?

Hot Rod
www.HotRodHarrys.com
DSG Cobra(Modded)
no 6 lb lower for me..staying with the stock lower now.
I take things that happen as an omen. So I put the stock back on.

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
I'll take some of those too doug....some black anodized plug covers with TERMINATOR engraved would be PHAT!!!!

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
As soon as I get home from work, I'll post pics of the Gel overlay. Very stealthy but sweet. Color fits a Black perfectly., but I imagine it would look sweet on any color since it has a carbon fiber background look.

Users who are viewing this thread