Opinions on the 2011 Grabber Blue please

Grabber Blue on the 2011 GT. Watcha think?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
Just wanted to see what you guys thought of the color... Was gonna go with black but man that Grabber Blue just looks awesome in person.. Honestly pics dont do it justice...

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I saw one last week with the knock off 2010 gt500 wheels from America Muscle, looked sick! Get it!

No Crap, Sick!

Established Member
I did.. and yea I seen one (2010) with a set of gunmetal Coys (C5s i think) and it looked awesome..

fangstang

Established Member
i love it. I'm trying to get my wife to get her 2011 GT convert. in grabber blue but she likes boring black.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I love it, but then this is coming from a guy who drives an orange car...! I like stand out colors

prs97

Established Member
I like it with some black accent stuff. Hood scoop like a Boss 429, racing stripes, rocker stripe, stuff like that.

chris1badL

Established Member
picture20262.jpg

Not a 2011 but still grabber blue. :rockon:

mustangtoby2001

Established Member
Not my choice, probably my least favorite color on a new 'Stang. I do think it looks better with the black stripe. Just my two cents, if you like it then get what you like! You could give it a primer camo paint job and it'd still look good, after all it is a Mustang!

antirice23

Blue Oval Kid
Established Member
The Grabber isn't bad and I've seen it in persons many times, however IMO it looks kinda awkward on the car, makes it look big and chunky, IMO the best currently available color for the 5.0 is Kona Blue, the car just looks perfect in it IMO.

MROD

Established Member
I think it's more of a girly color but then again my wife and daughter didn't like it either. Kona Blue ftw!

Last edited:

CAPTAIN JACK

Established Member
everyone likes the " look " but to " live " with? I guess if it were striped out ala Boss 302 or the like it mught help imo

Established Member
i orderd graphite grey, then changed it to grabber blue!

Almost same thing I did.. I was gonna go black,silver or graphite depending on how it looked in person. But man once i got a look of the Grabber Blue it was just great in person:beer:..

Users who are viewing this thread