opinios please

canadianmach1

Established Member
opinions please

I'm not sure what is going on lately with people, about 3 out of the last 6 things that I have posted to sell, someone has agreed to buy , asked for paypal, said they would send the money, then never hear from them. I'm a man of my word if I say im buying something I pay right away, I feel I should be able to leave negative feedback for people who don't pay for what they have agreed to buy. What do you guys think ?

Last edited:

canadianmach1

Established Member
I wanted to get feedback from people , to see what is the norm when something like this happens. Its the first time its happened to me on svt , its happened a couple times on corral

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I would say that IF they definitely told you they would buy a part, definitely told you they would send you the money, you could always leave them a bad trader rating.

Personally, I never take a listing down for a part UNTIL I have the payment. Until then, it is first come - first serve.

And, I will play nice and move this to Roadside Pub for you.

canadianmach1

Established Member
I would say that IF they definitely told you they would buy a part, definitely told you they would send you the money, you could always leave them a bad trader rating.

Personally, I never take a listing down for a part UNTIL I have the payment. Until then, it is first come - first serve.

Thank you

08mojo

Established Member

^this.

nxhappy

Established Member
yeah, it ****ing sucks, but that's part of being the seller. Tons of people are flakey ass holes. Especially on high dollar items.

Users who are viewing this thread