option for valve cover bolts

ctgreddy

Established Member
I decided to change things up a bit with my engine bay and added some purple pieces to it. Part of it was some anodized purple bolts which I think really helps the look. Obviously nobody else would want purple but they have red, blue, black, silver, etc and these look way nicer than the stockers. It's a must imo when doing better looking valve covers. Here's a link to the site, for the covers you'll want m6 x 25mm bolts and m6 countersunk washers.

http://www.probolt-usa.com/aluminiu...tersunk.html?length=193&thread_washer_dia=431

http://www.probolt-usa.com/aluminiu...rsunk.html?prodtype=156&thread_washer_dia=431

756321EE-E0B7-405A-8309-C5CDE877481C_zpstskzow16.jpg

static74

in the 9's
Established Member
My white mach was parked across from you at Mustang Memories. I liked the small purple accents you did to the car, it's unique.

ctgreddy

Established Member
looks good! I dig purple! How many did you need? Aluminuim or SS?

20 of each. The company sells 10 packs so I got 2 of those for both the bolts and washers. I got aluminum. They didn't offer colored stainless, only colored titanium and that was ridiculously expensive. I figure the valve covers didn't need a whole lot of torque so the aluminum fasteners should work well.

Thanks for the kind words static! I wish these bolts would have came in before that show as they really help add a little extra, without overdoing the color.

03' White Snake

Established Member
Nice, looks good. I've been looking for better looking bolts, and I'm not spending crazy money on ARP ones.

BoostedByV

No Fly By ZONE
Established Member
Nice
Just what I'm looking for .
Is there a Svtp discount?
Where did you get the valve cover gaskets from ?

ctgreddy

Established Member
Nice
Just what I'm looking for .
Is there a Svtp discount?
Where did you get the valve cover gaskets from ?

I highly doubt there's a discount code, the website seems to be more bicycle oriented. Gaskets were reused back when i did the valve covers. But I just did a set of covers on a buddies car a couple weeks ago and he got some from autozone. Worked/fit great.

Users who are viewing this thread