OR H Pipe and Tuning done by RET

Jbstang87

Established Member
Yesterday I got my car back from installing a OR H pipe and RET's dyno tune. Greg has good customer service and went the extra mile with my car. It made 407 whp and 380 Tq with an airaid Cai, borla S types axleback, no resonators and lethal or h. Honestly I don't mindthe smell of the OR H. I can only smell it while idling and it smells good!!! I need to cut down on the slight rasp though. Thinking about getting dynomax race bullets. I need recommendations.

Dynomax® Performance Exhaust | Mufflers | Race Bullet Mufflers

Is the part number 24248 the right one for me? 3 inch in and out as well as a 4 inch case, 16.5 inches long in stainless steel? or part 24222

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
I'm running 3" Dynomax race bullets in place of my resonators, along with Jegs cat deletes and GT500 mufflers.

The race bullets really took away a good amount of the rasp from the exhaust, but there is still a little left that should disappear when I install my 3" MRT h-pipe

ExTurbo

Established Member
im guessing you guys did the res deletes before the O/R pipes? im getting headers with O/R X done next week and im hoping with the factory resonators in place and the GT500 axlebacks it will still be fairly tame at low RPM and idle.

Jbstang87

Established Member
If i were you turbo I would go ahead and order bullets. The factory resonators have to choke down some flow and for a cheap 100-150 dollar mod you will most likely improve flow and gain a better sound

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
mine are the aluminized versions.

I did deletes because I found a deal on them that was too good to pass up. i purchased an after-cat H-pipe so I don't throw away money on the deletes by ditching them.

Users who are viewing this thread