Orange County Horsepower Dyno Day at RET 04/10/10

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Orange County Horsepower Dyno Day at Racer’s Edge Tuning​
Saturday, April 10th at 9:00am​

RET & OCHP are hosting a dyno day to kick off RET's move into their new and highly upgraded facility!

It is pristine and you can literally eat off the floors; the epoxy is flawless. It is a true 3,500 sq. ft. facillity. They will have three lifts now, They're adding another employee to the crew, and the biggest change is that they will now have an engine dyno, as well! So we can test any engine builders motor before it even goes in a car. The engine dyno is available to any shop that would like to rent it. Any engine can be put to the test from efi modulars to carburetor pushrods.

They will be moving to the the new place mid-March and Greg's promised to get pictures up during the process to keep us posted. I will be sure to put the address up as soon as I can. Greg is also working on a taco guy for people who do dyno pulls.

For those of you in which would like to see how much power your car is making to the wheels instead of guessing, this is your chance. There are going to be a lot of people with their cars prepped and ready to show off for the Fabulous Ford’s Forever show at Knott’s Berry Farm the following week. That includes a bunch of people coming from up North and out of state too. This will give them an opportunity to have a nice and fresh dyno sheet in their windshield or engine bay to let people know just what beasts their cars really are.

Specifics:

Racer’s Edge Tuning
11434 Downey Ave.
Downey, CA 90241
Racers Edge Tuning :: Southern California's Finest Mustang Shop

• $40.00 for 3 pulls [No A/F Reading]
  • $45.00 for 3 pulls [With A/F Reading]
  • DynoJet Model 224x
  • Plenty of wicked cars and good company

This will be starting at 9:00am and ending when everyone is done! Last one went on until around 7:00pm, if my memory serves me correctly, and we had 50+ cars on the dyno. This event is open to anyone with a RWD or FWD car. Lightning’s, SRT-10 Ram’s, etc… are more than welcome too. Definitely expect to see some high horsepower turbo Cobra’s there on top of everything else. Maybe Greg will even dyno his 8 second Bullitt just for fun!

blackfordgt.jpg

028.jpg

022.jpg

Here’s a video made by Rusty (StangFreakTV) of a typical dyno day at RET.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onJZ7U9kFXU"]YouTube- RET Dyno Day, Oct 11, 08 Downey CA[/ame]

If anyone has any questions or concerns, I will be more than happy to address them via email or PM. If you’d like to be added to the RSVP list and I somehow missed your post, let me know and I’ll get the list updated with you on there.

OCHP Dyno Day at RET Attendees:

JoeLee

***Degenerate***
Established Member
Taco Guy???

You don't want no Roach infested food, do you?

I'm gonna chat with Greg and ask him if would be interested in having my Catering Company cook up some Teriyaki Kabobs or TriTip? I will beat any Taco Clown's service hands down...

This is how I do it...

2007-12-2418-06-19_0022.jpg

2007-12-2416-33-30_0003.jpg

2008-01-1613-52-43_0002.jpg

Last edited:

gabe1530

Banned
i hope i can make this! i might be in bridgeport tho.

sounds like it could be a lot of fun!!!

edit: i can make this! wont be leaving to bridgeport till May.

Last edited:

Greg@RET

Established Member
Why is that piece of crap chevy killer still there?

He keeps adding stuff lol. This week was less gear and a air shifter.
The dyno hole is ready, I will drop the dyno in on Friday.
dyno-2.gif

Things have been finalized. I will have my Dynojet, along with another Dynojet with a eddie current load system. Thats correct, I will now have two dyno's in my shop along with a engine dyno. The current tenants will be completely out in a week, so I will get pics up of the entire shop then. BTW the shop is just over 4k sq. ft inside, and the outside parking puts it at just under 6k sq ft. We have 5 lifts, and will be hiring two more guys to help. I also plan on expnading to the newer GM cars. Pics coming soon...

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
dyno-2.gif

Things have been finalized. I will have my Dynojet, along with another Dynojet with a eddie current load system. Thats correct, I will now have two dyno's in my shop along with a engine dyno. The current tenants will be completely out in a week, so I will get pics up of the entire shop then. BTW the shop is just over 4k sq. ft inside, and the outside parking puts it at just under 6k sq ft. We have 5 lifts, and will be hiring two more guys to help. I also plan on expnading to the newer GM cars. Pics coming soon...

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

TT SaLeEn

Established Member
dyno-2.gif

Damn!! Congrats on the new shop Greg :beer:
Hopefully this time I can make it to the dyno day.

Users who are viewing this thread