Order a JLT True RAm AIR 30 seconds ago!!!

MineralGrey

Established Member
SInce my baby will be back hopefully on tues :banana: I got a couple of presents for her day back in action. First I have had a Raptor Shift light and a MGW short throw sitting around since x-mas. I got a cobra bob gasket set in the mail today. So then i thought for a min then decided to buy her a JLT Intake. I cant wait till in gets here. Next I got to buy some new rubber. Where can i get some good prices on some 315 drag radials??

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
I change my own oil so every 6K I've got to do the filter. Figure I can take the wheel off and clean the filter around that time.

MineralGrey

Established Member
I change my own oil to but still dont like squeezing into the fender plus Ive never had an RAI so i want to try one out

Dingleweed

Grower of dingleberries
Established Member
MineralGray said:
First I have had a Raptor Shift light and a MGW short throw sitting around since x-mas. I got a cobra bob gasket set in the mail today.

Haha, that sounds so familiar! I received a Raptor shift light, MGW shifter and a CobraBob gasket set in the mail about two weeks ago(as well as some FRPP C Springs). I just got around to installing the springs today and hopefully should install the shifter and shift light over the weekend.

You'll like your JLT RAI. Good bang for the buck. The performance difference is subtle, but you can tell that it is there. :rockon:

JebTonkin

That's what she said.....
Established Member
Awesome man, I just swapped out my black cai for a color matched rai and I liek the look way better.

Users who are viewing this thread