Order Info

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Lethal,
I just placed an order through Lethal Perf for 2 Hoosier 18" 335 tires and some bulbs. I also placed an order through Lethal Diesel for some Recon lights for my 08 F250. Everything is going to one address so if it is easier to put all the small stuff in one box that is fine with me. Just trying to help. :banana:

-Mike

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Lethal,
I just placed an order through Lethal Perf for 2 Hoosier 18" 335 tires and some bulbs. I also placed an order through Lethal Diesel for some Recon lights for my 08 F250. Everything is going to one address so if it is easier to put all the small stuff in one box that is fine with me. Just trying to help. :banana:

-Mike

Thanks for the order Mike. We weren't able to ship everything in 1 box as the Recon stuff ships directly from them. Thanks again for the support bro.

Jared

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
no biggie :beer: this order will hold me off until the holiday specials come around ;)

Do you guys have anything in the works for LethalDiesel? I will be buying a set of the Amp Research power steps before the end of the year.
http://www.bestoppowerstep.com/

and your 08+ Fabtech 4x4 section is a little empty. I will also be getting either a leveling kit or a 4" lift.

:beer:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
no biggie :beer: this order will hold me off until the holiday specials come around ;)

Do you guys have anything in the works for LethalDiesel? I will be buying a set of the Amp Research power steps before the end of the year.
http://www.bestoppowerstep.com/

and your 08+ Fabtech 4x4 section is a little empty. I will also be getting either a leveling kit or a 4" lift.

:beer:

I haven't looked into the power steps yet but when I get a chance I will take a look and see what I can find. As far as the Fabtech section I started working on the 08+ stuff but didn't finish it yet so it's not active. I'll have it done by the end of today and I'll link you to it. Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread