Ordered a 2012 Ecoboost FX4 this week

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I've been wanting another truck for awhile now but the wife wouldn't give up her Hummer. I bought her a 350Z last month and she loves it so now I can get rid of the Hummer and get my truck. Went to the dealership last Wednesday and placed my order.

2012 Ecoboost FX4
Sterling Metallic
Super Crew
20in Gunmetal FX4 wheels
Luxury Package
Towing Package
Backup Camera
Trailer Brake Controller

I feel like I got an awesome deal. Paid $10k under sticker price. ETA is early August. I'm pretty excited. Already been mod shopping :beer:

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
what mods am i putting on this vehicle?

First round will consist of the 4in Heartthrob exhaust, Rancho quicklift and Bakflip G2 bed cover. I'll probably get Doug to tint it the first weekend I have it too.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn I just went to Ford and they had the truck I wanted for 59k is MSRP.. how the hell did you get it 10k under and you ordered it?!!

ademily87

Established Member
That's awesome if I were to get a new truck it would be a diesel or ecoboost f150.

If anyone hasn't seen the torture test series of the ecoboost on YouTube I highly recommend watching it. It's bad ***!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I actually ended up backing out of the order the week the truck arrived. Just poor timing. My wife and I decided to put our house up for sale and move. Also, I just started my own business. Once the move is complete and we get settled into our new home I'll get a truck. I'm going with the Raptor this time though.

I got it for that price by going to Apple Ford in Baltimore's website. They have no hassle pricing and my dealer matched their price. Only difference was I ordered it in the color I wanted.

Droppintwins

Established Member
I bought a 2011 Ecoboost FX4 and love it!! Tows like a diesel and gets mileage of a V6. Pulls way better than my 02 V10 Excursion ever did. I feel spoiled driving it.... Good choice man!

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn I just went to Ford and they had the truck I wanted for 59k is MSRP.. how the hell did you get it 10k under and you ordered it?!!

I got roughly the same deal on mine, ordered it on xplan and a little over 6k in rebates/discounts (4500 in rebates including a trade in allowance, $750 coupon for ordering an f150 brochure and there was $1k off the luxury package)

vic_s197

Established Member
Traded in my 2010 KR F150 for a 12 eco boost fx4 luxury package. It's a beast for sure really quick iv ran a few buddies trucks chipped power stroke, stock Cummins, new tundra, new 1500 ram hemi, and have yet to loose to another truck yet lol

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Traded in my 2010 KR F150 for a 12 eco boost fx4 luxury package. It's a beast for sure really quick iv ran a few buddies trucks chipped power stroke, stock Cummins, new tundra, new 1500 ram hemi, and have yet to loose to another truck yet lol

ive yet to run anything in mine but its pretty quick for a 5800lb truck (driver and full tank). this thing would be an animal with a tune but I like my warranty too much :(

Users who are viewing this thread