Ordered a comp orange 2015 GT with performance package...

ArabianOak

Established Member
Got her fully loaded as well...really excited to see her.

Is anyone doing tunes/intakes on these yet?

Has anyone heard if this new 5.0 with performance pack will be faster than the old 5.0 at all? 15HP doesn't seem like enough to be any faster...have not seen any times on the new car, but really digging the style of it, specifically the interior.

Anybody else order one? You get a date when it will be delivered?

Chris_5.0

Established Member
The real question is are they actually only making 435 horsepower or are they underrated
I think they're going to be neck and neck with the current generation. Considering they've gained weight since 13-14 and 15 HP isn't much to talk about in terms of power increases. Now for the SVT coming out soon... THAT is something I'm curious about.

1NA RUN

Established Member
Congrats! I also ordered a comp orange performance pack. My dealer says I should have mine in November or December. They don't seem to have much control over when I receive it. Pisses me off cuz I placed my order as soon as the banks opened for orders.

Voltwings

Established Member
Area under the curve > Peak numbers. I wouldnt be surprised if stock for stock an s550 gets away from a S197 pretty comfortably.

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
Got her fully loaded as well...really excited to see her.

Is anyone doing tunes/intakes on these yet?

Has anyone heard if this new 5.0 with performance pack will be faster than the old 5.0 at all? 15HP doesn't seem like enough to be any faster...have not seen any times on the new car, but really digging the style of it, specifically the interior.

Anybody else order one? You get a date when it will be delivered?

That's awesome! Congratulations! Rest assured Bama Tuning is going to be cracking open the ecm as soon as they get their hands on one! We're really excited to see what kind of power they're going to be making before/after a tune and a CAI. I think the majority of the heavy hitters are going to have theirs out pretty soon as well!

Alex

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Our Eco is already built and GT is serialized. We not only will have the calibrations, but a GEN II VMP TVS ready for it. Fits, even under that sloped hood.

ExTurbo

Established Member
just how i'd order mine, im gonna have to stick with my 13 for a while so i dont loose my ass on it, but if i were to get a 15 itd be orange with the PP and some recaros :drool:

Users who are viewing this thread