Hey guys,

I ordered my 2011 Mustang GT today. The specs are as follows:

Red Candy GT Premium
Rapid Spec 401A - Charcoal/Cashmere
Six Speed Manual
Glass Roof
Brembos
Decklid Panel

For $34,814 ($300 under invoice) with college cash and $500 retail cash that they guaranteed since I ordered today, on a $38,570 sticker. Can't wait!!! How long until I get my VIN and build date?

It will look alot like this car [ame=http://forums.themustangsource.com/showthread.php?t=483523]2011 w/Brembos... - The Mustang Source - Ford Mustang Forum[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
Yeah I'm excited. I'm just getting all the financing figured out. I have a few different places but negotiating the best rate possible.

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
Which places have you checked so far? I am also looking at the best rates available as I ordered mine today :)

Capital One and Bank of America have great APR's

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
My credit union has 4% for 60 months and another came in at 3.99%. Going to try the bigger banks next. What rates are you looking at with Capital One and BOA?

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
BOA is 3.25% I believe, but I did not get approved with them even with a cosigner :( But I heard they charge some sort of $200 fee if your dealership is not in their "network"

Capital one is like 3.6ish% I believe

03Cobra1979

Established Member
You may as well wait on hunting for financing now. It will be a couple months at a minimum before you see your car.

You can not finance the car until it arrives at the dealer ship anyway. Rates will change by then. Who knows maybe Ford will offer a nice financing rate like 1.9%.

It is almost always better to use an indirect lender than a going direct. The finance guys at the dealer ship finance people for a living. They will most likely have better connections and better negotiation skills as far as that goes.

Also, most lender as long as your credit is inline will match other lenders rates.

My wife is Manager of a credit union and we still almost always op to use an indirect lender because there are better rates and terms to be had that you could not receive applying directly.

Anyways enjoy your new car!

SVTour99

Up and Coming SVT Poster
Established Member
I know I need to wait, I'm just in the looking stage. I don't want my car to be in with no way to pay for it. My credit is excellent and I've been in my industry for five years so credit hasn't been a problem. I just gotta sell the GTO to help save some money for a down payment. It'll feel so good to be back in a Mustang.

I ordered my car two days ago and I'm already antsy! How do you all deal with it haha

csledd

DSG!!
Established Member
I know I need to wait, I'm just in the looking stage. I don't want my car to be in with no way to pay for it. My credit is excellent and I've been in my industry for five years so credit hasn't been a problem. I just gotta sell the GTO to help save some money for a down payment. It'll feel so good to be back in a Mustang.

I ordered my car two days ago and I'm already antsy! How do you all deal with it haha

I knooooow. Maybe Ford will fix all their shipping issues and whatever else is causing delays and we'll get our cars in 6 weeks :) (yeah right)

kingnut

Established Member
ford offering 0% for 36 months on this thing? if so i might buy my first new car ever. shit it they would just give a it for 25K new out the door... id pay cash.

kingnut

Established Member
also nice pickup OP. i love that color. that red just begs for some sweet staggered 20" chrome racing rims. its the only color i would ever allow myself to buy chrome wheels for.

Users who are viewing this thread