Ordered My Clutch Today!

Vmnous285

Established Member
I ordered a Spec stage 3+, Fidanza flywheel with new bolts, 26 Spline input shaft, Throwout bearing retainer sleeve, Fiore clutch quadrant and firewall adj. , and the Lcd Clutch free play mod. Thank you Jared at Lethal Performance for the Great customer service and the good deal. I will have everything but the input shaft on the 5th :banana:.

mikeshimek

Boost Hunter
Established Member
i ordered the same exact setup from jared and couldnt be happier. clutch chattered during breakin, which i wasnt expecting, but now with 1000 miles on the setup, its smooth as hell. couldnt be happier, enjoy!

Vmnous285

Established Member
Sitting in the damn floor waiting of Liberty Gear to get off their ass and make me a input shaft :fm:. Still on back order.

lilb_svt

Established Member
Sitting in the damn floor waiting of Liberty Gear to get off their ass and make me a input shaft :fm:. Still on back order.

yeah i just got a clutch and was going to wait for the back order on the input shaft. But i just went with the input shaft from ddperformance.com. It's a little more but it's also much stronger its made from one solid pice unlike the liberty gears that's two pices welded together. Well at least thats what they told me, but i just put a kb on and really needed to get the new clutch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread