ordered O/R x pipe

blksnakebite97

Established Member
I just ordered my off road x pipe for my car, right now my car is kinda on the quiet side for flowmasters, I think it has a 50 series, because they are not loud enough to be 40's. but I want to know if i can expect to get a much better sound and a little bit louder sounding exhaust. also will it wake up the acceleration enough for me to notice. thanks

milktasd2

Established Member
it will be ALOT louder. And with it being an X pipe, it should pull a wee bit better on the top end. Depending on the rest of your mods.

gq916

Established Member
My exhaust wasnt loud at all with the stock h pipe and slp loudmouth II..after i installed my off road bassani x pipe its sounds waaaayyy louder. Oh..and have fun taking out the bolts that connect to the headers...lol

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
Don't be a wimp, get some straight-thru mufflers and have fun :D

Toasty

Established Member
Don't be a wimp, get some straight-thru mufflers and have fun :D

Cool for you, uncool and disrespectful to your neighbours and community.

If I want to hear balls out exhaust I'll wait till the alky and top fuel cars come to my local dragstrip.

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
To each his own. My car was quieter with the straight-thru borla's cruising than it was with the Dronemasters anyway.

milktasd2

Established Member
To each his own. My car was quieter with the straight-thru borla's cruising than it was with the Dronemasters anyway.

+1. I can start my car at night and not wake anybody and pull up to a friend's house and they won't hear me either.

My car had more tq with the h pipe, but it pulled alot harder up top with the x. I raced some cars to see and I would pull alot better against them with the x.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
I have a 50 series on my FX4 and I sooner have a pair on the Cobra then the 40's. No 2000rpm drone with the 50.

Users who are viewing this thread