Original 2000 Mustang SVT Cobra R Tires

6S1284

Established Member
All tires are date correct (2000) . I have two brand new right and left side tires and four(two right - two left) very slightly used (about 100 miles) 265/40 ZR18 Goodrich KD T/A tires that are off of and/or purchased with a 2000 Mustang SVT Cobra R.
pm for photos text or email

800 obo

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
A collector could potentially want period correct tires on there R. Whether it be for sale purposes or maintaing originality of the car. Completely different market he's appealing to than the traditional person that just needs tires.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
that's actually a good deal! if I see anybody in the few 00 Rs I see at car shows I will send them your way for tires!! :beer:

6S1284

Established Member
A collector could potentially want period correct tires on there R. Whether it be for sale purposes or maintaing originality of the car. Completely different market he's appealing to than the traditional person that just needs tires.

Thanks KLeech - maybe I should have explained that in my post but I thought that viewers would make that distinction. Ever see what one certified original Blue Dot goes for these days? Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread