Original floor mats???

SHOLANDO

Established Member
The 10th anniversary ones were different!!

9b_1_b.JPG

cobra12003

Established Member
GA Terminator said:
No pics, but they were just the cheap standard mats you would find in Mustangs.

Not What I got.
I went to dealer and orderd stock mats for this car and I got 2 plain for back and the 2 front ones have the cobra emplym and word cobra in red over it on both front mats, 75$

SpectorV

Established Member
they suck, I picked up a set of ford rubber matts with mustang on them MUCH nicer and far far far far easier to take car of.

cobra12003

Established Member
cobra12003 said:
Not What I got.
I went to dealer and orderd stock mats for this car and I got 2 plain for back and the 2 front ones have the cobra emplym and word cobra in red over it on both front mats, 75$

floor001.gif

wvmystichrome

Established Member
cobra12003 said:
Not What I got.

Thats a little high. I got two sets over the last year and they only cost me $51.00 counting taxes, shipping and all (each). I just asked them for the best price they could do.

cobra12003

Established Member
wvmystichrome said:
Thats a little high. I got two sets over the last year and they only cost me $51.00 counting taxes, shipping and all (each). I just asked them for the best price they could do.

Dealers do not give me a price break, maybe post where you got yours from to share the cheaper price with everyone!

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Sorry to take so long to respond. Moore Ford, Williamson WV. 304-235-4931. Ask for parts and for Bugs. He's the parts manager. Part #1r3z-6313300-bb. He might be able to direct ship them to you.

Users who are viewing this thread