Orlando Daytona Beach people

1FastZ06

Banned
Where does everyone hang out? I am pretty new to the area, I have been looking for something to do for a month now and havent found it. I know people do something.

SteedaGT

Keebler Racing
Established Member
Yea I just posted in your other thread.... I'm in Ormond and I used to know more than a few spots, but the car hasn't ran in 11 months so I haven't been out so I don't know if they are still the same....

sncbluegt

Established Member
Hey I live in ormond...and appartently you have met my buddy tony with the mineral gray 03 cobra..I tried sendin ya a pm but I guess I'm too new on the board for it to let me. My e-mail is [email protected]

superdave1320

Established Member
im too new to send pm's right now. im in palm coast and have a redfire 03 Cobra. would like to find others in the area that are into mustangs and cobras to hang out with. if your on myspace myspace is superdave1320

FuelSlutStang

03Silver is slow....
Established Member
I know of alot ALOT of spots in Orlando.............I don't really want to post them here on the forum, but if you p.m. me we can talk......Have you ever heard of Fuel Slut it is an Orlando based American Muscle car group and we always meet every Wed./Sat. night and then go have some fun usually. The meet-up spot is at the corner of Orange/50 right off I-4.......P.s. goto FuelSlut.net***cough

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Its kinda a ride for you but we have a meet every tuesday night here in Clermont. Its about 20 min west of orlando. If your interested ill PM you directions. My clubs website is in my sig, check it out if you want. We got lots of stangs, fbodies, and of course skittles and hondas:(

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
FuelSlutStang said:
I know of alot ALOT of spots in Orlando.............I don't really want to post them here on the forum, but if you p.m. me we can talk......Have you ever heard of Fuel Slut it is an Orlando based American Muscle car group and we always meet every Wed./Sat. night and then go have some fun usually. The meet-up spot is at the corner of Orange/50 right off I-4.......P.s. goto FuelSlut.net***cough

Shut up Eric......

You don't even live here anymore....

FuelSlutStang

03Silver is slow....
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
Shut up Eric......

You don't even live here anymore....
I only live a hour away......I still make the trip/drive to the corner about twice a month......a little birdy told me that YOU are relocating to the great white north of Ohio....so you hush!:lol1: Matt, are you going to be at the Mustang show this weekend at Waterford the little notch will be making an apperance also the Hooters for the drivers meeting on Fri. during FFW? Why aren't you doin' the solid now?.:pepper:

Last edited:

PSI87

Banned
I just moved from Daytona... We all used to meet up but then everyone just lost interest, or moved, and then there's Mark who blew his motor up. As far as I know, I think ERMCA and SCIC meet up at Embry Riddle still. The next closest thing is the Deltona/Orange City meets. Then there's Orlando with a lot of places.

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
FuelSlutStang said:
I only live a hour away......I still make the trip/drive to the corner about twice a month......a little birdy told me that YOU are relocating to the great white north of Ohio....so you hush!:lol1: Matt, are you going to be at the Mustang show this weekend at Waterford the little notch will be making an apperance also the Hooters for the drivers meeting on Fri. during FFW? Why aren't you doin' the solid now?.:pepper:

Yeah. End of April.

I'll be stopping by the show on Sat and I'll be there for the preshow at Hooters too.

Eh. I went for a ride in a car with a barely prepped IRS and there was NO hop at all. So I'm convinced.

FuelSlutStang

03Silver is slow....
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
Yeah. End of April.

I'll be stopping by the show on Sat and I'll be there for the preshow at Hooters too.

Eh. I went for a ride in a car with a barely prepped IRS and there was NO hop at all. So I'm convinced.
Well make sure to stop by at the show on Sat. I will give you a call........

FuelSlutStang

03Silver is slow....
Established Member
jaystang98 said:
what show is on sat?
There is a big Mustang round-up car show this Sat. in Waterford Lakes area of Orlando......it is a very nice show in a very nice area and it is only $20 to enter so you get a very big turn-out of Mustangs......I went last year when it was vraining and there was still a couple hundred Mustangs.....show is well worth it...the drive for others also.....

1FastZ06

Banned
Sorry I havent been on in a while in here, I went and saw the fuel slut people on the corner a while ago, and yeah marks car is out, we put a tranny in my car at his house. you can Im me on aim my is Brandon1566 on aim im me if you want. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread