Orlando meet, J'sSilverSnake vs 5.0

J'sSilverSnake

Established Member
The meet as pritty good alot of nice people had a good time...this is me running against my friends buddy's 5.0, guy sead he was putting over 640 the the weels AND HE WASENT JOKING LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXLRvxO5170"]YouTube - J'sSilverSnake vs 640+ 5.0[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jZDj7RjPGI"]YouTube - J'sSilverSnake Vs 640+ 5.0 Prt2[/ame]

flattusmaximus

Established Member
Saw u guys leave... I was driving the white fox with black rims. I've seen that black car a few times, and it rides out... so that cobra is def moving.

Forza Aerospace

Established Member
we thought he messed his car up the way it was smoking when you went by hooters on the 408... i've got vid of you guys heading out to go race. Good races though! You guys just about made it down town lol.

J'sSilverSnake

Established Member
The motor runs great its just this e-valve thing he was talking about that sucks up oil into the motorfrom the valve covers when its under boost, nothing wrong with the car its fast as hell

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
The motor runs great its just this e-valve thing he was talking about that sucks up oil into the motorfrom the valve covers when its under boost, nothing wrong with the car its fast as hell

He's running boost like that and doesn't have breathers?

Eddie Z

Established Member
"vas a fundir la mierda esa!"...that was funny as hell.

Good times at Hooters bro.

Last edited:

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
i was talkin to the guy in the fox his car is no joke i think he said it has a dart block

iCEMANSGCCC

Banned
For all you non-speakers out there... That means thanks for letting me have part of your turkey sandwich.

HAHAHAAHAH funny if it were true :p pretty much said he was going to blow that shit up unless its a mexican/cuban slang phrase im not familiar with, then apologies!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread