Orlando Meet

geeteego

What???
Established Member
Ronnie there is no way those are going to fit in your rear tire wells. You barely can squeeze the 275's and those 11.5's mickey's are much wider and taller.

but...they will fit my car!

bwahahahahahahahahaha. You're going to need traction at the strip.

I'm told if I use a big hammer and a grinder, I can coerce them in. I'll just have to pump the drag bags up to about 25psi...

Nice signature. :kaboom: I was asking for it, LOL

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
bwahahahahahahahahaha. You're going to need traction at the strip.

I'm told if I use a big hammer and a grinder, I can coerce them in. I'll just have to pump the drag bags up to about 25psi...

Nice signature. :kaboom: I was asking for it, LOL

According to the MT site, the side wall width is 11.1" and the tread it 9.5".
If the 275s fit these should also.

BlownAway05

Established Member
What's up fellas, new to the site. I met a member on here last night at Orlando Speedworld, told me to check it out. I believe he was the guy who took a bunch of pictures at the last Hooter's meet (I showed up late, 3ish). I'm down for any of the meets and will most certainly be at funday sunday in october. I'm out at OSW almost every wed with my brother and his slow BMW 335. I look foward to becoming a regular on the site.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
What's up fellas, new to the site. I met a member on here last night at Orlando Speedworld, told me to check it out. I believe he was the guy who took a bunch of pictures at the last Hooter's meet (I showed up late, 3ish). I'm down for any of the meets and will most certainly be at funday sunday in october. I'm out at OSW almost every wed with my brother and his slow BMW 335. I look foward to becoming a regular on the site.

Welcome to the site!
Our next GTG is going to be at OSW for Funday Sunday on October 5th.
We will have a strong showing of Mustangs there.
There will be another GTG at Hooters when the weather gets cooler.
I drive a slow Cobra vert.
Stop by and say "hello"!

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Awesome. Thanks Rick. I was talking to a couple GTO guys and they relayed to me what they did. Nothing a little work can't handle.

Your welcome!
I haven't raced since May and I'm dying to go.
Our race is going to be a blast.
I put the tranny in "R" for race, right?:burnout:

Jon98Stang

Established Member

That would be me ;)

Jon98Stang

Established Member
and Speed world is letting it be known! they are handing out flyers everyday i shall be in a truck of riding along unfortunantly :(

CFRADAM

1 bad 03
Established Member
I'll be there and I'm dragging my buddy with his z06 and another with an 8 sec fox body.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I'll be there and I'm dragging my buddy with his z06 and another with an 8 sec fox body.

ZO6s taste good and look great in the rear view mirror!
I'll enjoy seeing that race.
I'm racing the Red Turbo GTO that was at the Hooters meet a while back.
I think I may be in trouble.
An 8 sec Fox will be impressive to watch!

Jon98Stang

Established Member
Happy Birthday John!!!!!:banana::pepper::dancenana::rockon::beer::thumbsup:

Way to spell the name wrong lol BTW it was mine too :p

I may not make it, i may be going to go get some 10th annys for cheap.. Anyone know abybody that wants to buy some 95 Cobra style rims? :p

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
Way to spell the name wrong lol BTW it was mine too :p

I may not make it, i may be going to go get some 10th annys for cheap.. Anyone know abybody that wants to buy some 95 Cobra style rims? :p

You are incorrect.:poke:
I was born before "Jon" and my middle name is "John" and it is spelled correctly.
Hence he spells it incorrectly. Isn't that right "Jon".
BTW "Jon" my bday is next Sunday.
For my bday I'm going to Gville to run the road course.:rockon:

Last edited:

Wicked46

Under Pressure
Established Member
Thanks Rick!! And happy early B-day to you! Happy birthday to all the Jon's. Mine is spelled Jon because my real name is Jonathan (Jon for short)
See you tomorrow Rick. You running in lanes 1&2?

Jon98Stang

Established Member
Thanks Rick!! And happy early B-day to you! Happy birthday to all the Jon's. Mine is spelled Jon because my real name is Jonathan (Jon for short)

Same as me :lol: Maybe i will end up with a Cobra too :D

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member

The last several times I was at a Funday Sunday lane 1&2 had mostly pure race cars in it.
They are no fun to run against.
I'll see how it looks tomorrow.
See you there Jon

SCBQQSTN

Established Member

So i am needing that driver mod pretty badly huh Adam? lol good times man. I think we should have another meeting at the track though when i get my procharger :banana: haha

I still cant get over how absolutely incredible your cobra is though, it was by FAR the best looking, and one of the fastest to boot! :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread