Orlando SVTP Meet pt. 2

J'sSilverSnake

Established Member
Seeing as how we're on the topic of Casselberry and local Mustang places, does anyone know if Black's is a good place to buy from? I've heard both good and bad but was wondering if anyone here knew for certain? When I buy my Terminator I'd like to buy local and have heard mixed opinions.

I buy my 04 Cobra there and also my Brother ( LitleWhiteSnake ) buy hes first Cobra with Black's ,so far good buy

Jay Meagher

Established Member
its in front of la motta performance in casselberry. big ass place full of mustangs and like 3 supras.

We are working towards getting a monthly meet going, it's just tough with the growing pains at the moment to take time away from the cars in the shop. With the new shop there is plenty of space and the dyno is on the back pad so getting a view of the action isn't a problem.

I will be sure to post up about our grand opening party next month. I really like the idea of having a location that can build a sense of local community. You guys will have to overlook the imports...:shrug: they support us pretty well...

Time to go home!

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
We are working towards getting a monthly meet going, it's just tough with the growing pains at the moment to take time away from the cars in the shop. With the new shop there is plenty of space and the dyno is on the back pad so getting a view of the action isn't a problem.

I will be sure to post up about our grand opening party next month. I really like the idea of having a location that can build a sense of local community. You guys will have to overlook the imports...:shrug: they support us pretty well...

Time to go home!

sounds good man hopefuly it happens just post up the date and time. by the way i need to stop by again becuase im ready to get my car tuned :rockon: :banana:

J'sSilverSnake

Established Member

Time to go home!

Thank you Jay for all the work done to my Car,I will be there on Friday :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread