OTC Products.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
I am going to clay bar my car tomorrow. My question is what OTC products do you all recommend to finish with. I am already planning on Megs NXT 2.0, but am looking for something like a glaze I guess. Something that when applied by hand will help hide any minor swirl marks.

Thanks.

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
I am going to clay bar my car tomorrow. My question is what OTC products do you all recommend to finish with. I am already planning on Megs NXT 2.0, but am looking for something like a glaze I guess. Something that when applied by hand will help hide any minor swirl marks.

Thanks.

You can head over to Allan Vigil and pick up some 3m glaze, works pretty well.

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
And if you want dude we can get together sometime and i'll knock all of those swirls completely out for ya.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Thanks. I work right by Alan Vigil! I have used 3m in the past. I liked it. Never could find it after my paint store shut down. I plan on getting a PC here shortly, but I will def keep that in mind.

weems

Mach Won
Established Member
Thanks. I work right by Alan Vigil! I have used 3m in the past. I liked it. Never could find it after my paint store shut down. I plan on getting a PC here shortly, but I will def keep that in mind.

Yeah I knew you were somewhere up there. They carry a lot of good stuff, but IMO, OTC products just don't cut it.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
3M Imperial Hand Glaze if you can find it.

I really wouldn't suggest using a glaze with the NXT 2.0 though; it is a sealant and needs a clean surface (oil free) to bond to.

Also the NXT has some pretty awesome fillers in it that should hide any minor/normal swirls.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
So I guess just the clay and then the NXT? Either myself or weems will be hitting the car with a PC in the next couple of weeks. Just want something to kinda hide the marks until then.

Users who are viewing this thread