Other Hobbies??

Pyro

Established Member
Just curious....I know everyone in here either has a mustang or is an automobile enthusiast but I'm sure most of you are like me and have other hobbies and passions. So, let's hear'em. What are your other hobbies?

Me?

Mountain Biking...For those who are familiar with it, I've got a Cannondale Jekyll 2000 for XC and a Kona Stinky for Downhill and Freeriding.

Then there's snowboarding...and no, I'm not a typical snowboarder...I'm 35 and started out skiing 18 years ago but started snowboarding 17 years ago when people would say, "That's a cool skiboard" .....and I haven't worn skis since.

Last edited:

Don03cobra

Established Member
Look at my pic in my sig.. I pary like a rock star on the weekends.. and fortunatly, I get paid for that hobby (unlike the mustang, harley and other things)

norcal_cobra

Brand-X Eater
Established Member
I used to race NORBA Expert class X-country on a Santa Cruz Heckler with Marzocchi Z1/Rock Shox 4" suspension. I also raced XC in a single speed class on a Specialized S-Works hardtail.

I collect 1960's baseball bobbing heads, baseball cards, matchcovers.

-norcal_cobra

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by norcal_cobra
I used to race NORBA Expert class X-country on a Santa Cruz Heckler with Marzocchi Z1/Rock Shox 4" suspension. I also raced XC in a single speed class on a Specialized S-Works hardtail.

Awsome!!:bowdown:

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
Other vehicles (in sig).
01' Ski-Doo MXz 800
Lots of stereo stuff. "Is it clipping or distorting? Nope, you've reached the limitations of your eardrums".
Tools
Guns
Beer
Dirt bikes/Quads
Tools
Females

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Video gaming: xbox, ps2, gamecube, psone, gameboy, etc.
Transformer collecting
Girls
Yes i am a dork :)

JDV

Rsrved 4 sumthin clever
Established Member
Cars, mostly late model performance (03 cobra is car of choice), 1920's to 1940's street rods (i have a 23 T bucket). I am working on my Master Scuba Diver certification, and intend to go on to instructor. I also do underwater photography while down there. I just picked up weightlifting and bikes (i bought an 04 F4i honda CBR). I used to ride freestyle bikes, mountain bikes also, but gave those up. I also have a decent collection of odd pistols and tinker with computers. I enjoy water skiing and fishing, but just dont have the time to devote to it that i would like to (go figure).

Damn, i have too many f'in hobbies.

Oh, and chasing women. hehe.

As you can tell, i dont like to sit on the couch and watch TV.

*edit* Oh, almost forgot my large collection of hot wheels, die cast replicas and such. Got a 10 ft total lenght, 7 ft tall cabinet, 1 ft deep that is chock full. Got enough stuff in boxes to fill another one just like it.

Last edited:

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
You cant say masturbation. Thats like me saying eating, breathing, walking, and peeing are hobbies :lol:

Typhoon

Established Member
Flying, my father and I have an airplane. So when i am not working like to take that up and fly around or head somewhere for a day. Out to Nantucket, or the Vinyard, upsate new york, down to south carolina or something.
Other then that snowboarding, the cars and the lake during the summer

Neal

Untouchable
Established Member
"I used to race NORBA Expert class X-country on a Santa Cruz Heckler with Marzocchi Z1/Rock Shox 4" suspension. I also raced XC in a single speed class on a Specialized S-Works hardtail."

I still have no clue what you do.

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by roushcobra2003
airsofting

Holy $hit.....someone else is into Airsoft? I didn't put that down becasue I didn't think anyone would know.

What do you have?

Pyro

Established Member
Originally posted by roushcobra2003
airsofting

Holy $hit.....someone else is into Airsoft? I didn't put that down becasue I didn't think anyone would know.

What do you have? I used to be a sniper with the Roughnecks in Riverside. APS2 SV @ 500 fps using .43's until I moved to Reno.

bunk22

Established Member
I love Judo. I've been practicing Brazilian jujitsu for a little bit but I'm getting back to Judo now that I'm back in San Diego. Not sure if the back can handle the pounding much longer though. Might just stick with the BJJ. Regardless, it's all fun stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread