Ouch

StickyFinga

Established Member
I was out playing tonight and I came upon a red Firehawk. Anyways to make a long story short we line up at a stop light and at green we go. To my suprise the car doesn't take it's rearview mirror position like most of those cars do but instead pulls past my fender. Anyways, he got me by about 5 feet, but needless to say I was pretty suprised.

I flagged him down at the next turn and he followed me in. Anyways it turns out the guy has SLP's 2000 prototype car that was shown at the LA auto show. He also has a head/cam set up that is at this moment untuned as well as headers and a new lid. Needless to say it's gonna be a very fast car...he is supposedly getting it tuned on Friday and going to Famoso raceway here in Bakersfield on Sat. I will be there...hopefully his car is in good shape and I can see what it really does.

Just thought everyone should hear about this...I've never seen a prototype car before and especially not a sleeper firehawk like this guy had. I didn't even know he was modded till I heard the sewing machine sound produced by his head/cam set up. Very nice car...time for me to spend more money on mods!

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
> I heard the sewing machine sound produced by his head/cam set up...

=>)

> ...time for me to spend more money on mods!

Time for all of us to spend more money on mods!

StickyFinga

Established Member
I've never had probs with them stock...in fact this is the first time i have been had by one...Oh well, I'll fix that soon enough :)

Users who are viewing this thread