Our 1000hp garage :D

SVTcobra281

Established Member
Im just so happy to finally have a garage for the cobra, no more rainy nights out in the rain for my baby! My roomates have some nice cars too, a '94GT thats getting a 331 stroker installed right now, and a '68 Camaro 327, and of course my '96 cobra :)

garage.jpg

garage2.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
nice garage...whew I wish I could find one down here for my truck.

1stSVT

Established Member
Looks like a South Side white trash home. Just kidding. Where I grew up that was a common site, but the yard looked like a junkyard with worthless cars up on blocks and old farts drinking beer talking about how these cars used to rule the roads.
Brought back some funny thoughts.

I remember when I built my house and finally got to garage my car. No more scraping in the winter mornings. :cuss:

Looking good man.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by 1stSVT

I remember when I built my house and finally got to garage my car. No more scraping in the winter mornings. :cuss:

Looking good man.
The only thing I cared about when renting a house for college is that it had a garage, now that I am rebuilding the front end on my hi-boy and it is coming winter, I Have no garage for my beater. But hey, its just a beater.

Shoey

www.modularfords.com
Established Member
i told my wife....there was one condition of us buying our house...she get's the house and i get the garage....none of her stuff goes in there....well i have racks above the garage with her stuff in it....but everything down below is mine.....

Users who are viewing this thread