Our Cobra on the speed channel!!

92LX5.0

Established Member
So far, every Monday nite on the speed channel. Think it was hot rod tv. The first 10 minutes of the show, they talk about and show
the 03 (3 of them) For those who havnt seen the car yet, try to catch the speed channel. here in NJ its been on for the last 3 Monday nites at 10:00................:thumbsup:

B

blown03cobra

thanks for the heads up,,,, no I just gota find muh remote :p :beer:

92LX5.0

Established Member
lol man, its weird how this thing works. I need to find a chat room or something on this. :beer:

a94cobra

Established Member
If you get to see the program, I watched on Sunday at 2PM, check out the last of the show when they are trying to do a burnout in the blue coupe, if you watch closely you can see they smoke the clutch a little. Great show I thought.

92LX5.0

Established Member
lol I do remember that. It looked like they had a hard time power braking that bitch. Made our car look like it had no bawlz:punch:

wuplash

Established Member
your killing me i wish i had the speed channel:cryying: oh well maybe car and driver tv show on tnn will have a test sometime soon i at least get that channel:)

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
For those of you who didnt see it...i know there might be a copy right law or something, but im gonna make it available on my website later today...gotta convert it to digital and then post it...

ill let everyone know when its complete...

:lol:

Moonlight96GT

Established Member
Originally posted by TopRacer
For those of you who didnt see it...i know there might be a copy right law or something, but im gonna make it available on my website later today...gotta convert it to digital and then post it...

Yeah, please let me know, I keep missing it! :(

wildosvt

Established Member
Originally posted by TopRacer

I WANNA SEE IT TOO!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread