Our New Cobra - Amazon Racing Version

woaface

Established Member
Well, just picked up the Cobra from Amazon Racing near Metco in Anderson, South Carolina. (Thanks Rick!!!)

Metco 2.95 pulley + tensioner.
Ported Blower
JLT intake (my gift)
Borla Stinger exhaust (rolled tips)
New heat exchanger
Custom dyno.
Subframe suports
Some other stuff?
A short throw and then some to come.

Final numbers are 502RWHP and 474RWTQ!

Of course now we've really got the bug and we're not done yet. Rick did a wonderful with my dad's car but it's just dipping our feet in for now:)

enginebay3ml.jpg

pulley5vm.jpg

Last edited:

woaface

Established Member
Ok ya'll gotta help me out, this is not my car, it's my step dads and I just asked him for the curves.

Rick told me over the phone "502/578" and that did kind of throw me of but since it's Rick I didn't say anything.

I'm looking at the graphs and I don't see a torque number that high on any four of them although I see the hp max right at 502. Nor do I see that it's an SAE certified dyno.

I see a consistent max of 474rwtq, so I either heard him wrong and I just said some total bullshit or I'm missing a page. I'll scan it up in just a moment.

DSG2003

Established Member
Bad ass tuner. He is comming here for the 2nd time in Nor Cal and I can not wait.

woaface

Established Member
foofinator said:
Maybe he meant to say or said 478. That'd be exactly what I dyno'd + a few RWTQ.

That's what happened, I edited what I said previously. My mistake, one I should have caught.

94gtpony

Established Member
thats on a dynometer too in case you didn't notice. ought to point that out cause the numbers would be a little higher on a dynojet

DTSVT03

Why try?
Established Member
Sweet car guys. I am the guy that left in the redfire vert when you came to pick to car up. That thing is a beast for sure.

DT

woaface

Established Member
Oh yeah! Your car sounds sweet as hell. We were really diggin the license plate too..."On three." Hahaha.

drtsvt03 said:
Sweet car guys. I am the guy that left in the redfire vert when you came to pick to car up. That thing is a beast for sure.

DT

Users who are viewing this thread