nismo-1068190228.jpg

nismo-1068190430.jpg

nismo-1068190519.jpg

nismo-1068191738.jpg

asa3.jpg

asa.jpg

nismo-1068191521.jpg

1100_0992.JPG

there will be more pic, I will post it as soon as I can....

Last edited:

blk96SVT

Established Member
You have some good looking automobiles over there!! :) Never thought I would see Camaros and Mustangs over seas like that!! When are you getting a '03 Cobra!??!?!?!?

Tim

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
Originally posted by blk96SVT
You have some good looking automobiles over there!! :) Never thought I would see Camaros and Mustangs over seas like that!! When are you getting a '03 Cobra!??!?!?!?

Tim

Next year in the summer, when I come close to Graduate from university. I will buy 04

SVT4ME

Established Member
Spent 4 months in Turkey, 5 months in kuwaitt, 6 months in UAE and 5 months in Saudi and they have it all. They even get european spec'ed vehicles as well

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
looks just like some of the cars out here in bahrain! they do drive some bada## cars.

nj7703

Established Member
Do you guys have the new Impalla SS that is RWD there? From what i understand there is still an Impalla SS being produced and sold in S.A. that is rear drive, 300+ hp.

saadcobra

Be away from me
Established Member
Originally posted by nj7703
Do you guys have the new Impalla SS that is RWD there? From what i understand there is still an Impalla SS being produced and sold in S.A. that is rear drive, 300+ hp.

Yah its right we still have caprice 300 hp but isn’t real caprice it is Australia made its name is Holden. It want to enter middle east market, it fear from losing if it enter the market as new brand name so it take Chevrolet brand name to inter the market because the Chevrolet known but Holden is new brand name. But it does not have any safety and its quality is bad but the people buy it because it is powerful

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
seems like all the impalas and caprices out here say SS, theyre a dime a dozen, just like beemers and benzes, still nice seeing an 800 series bmw!

nj7703

Established Member
Originally posted by saadcobra
Yah its right we still have caprice 300 hp but isn’t real caprice it is Australia made its name is Holden. It want to enter middle east market, it fear from losing if it enter the market as new brand name so it take Chevrolet brand name to inter the market because the Chevrolet known but Holden is new brand name. But it does not have any safety and its quality is bad but the people buy it because it is powerful

Ahhhh HOLDEN.. makes sence. No need for FWD in australia, no snow. Looks good:thumbsup:

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
nice catch on the gt, i looked at the hood but couldn't tell wether it had the reversed scoop, or if my eyes are going bad

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Originally posted by WhiteDevil
Anyone notice the blue GT with cobra badges and the big cobra decal on the side???

Yes.. Gt wheels etc... You can't excape the fake badging...

horatio03

mmmm beeer!
Established Member
thats the whole reason so many people talk s#*% about beating a cobra, cause people are so quick to change the badges. then they run across the real thing get whupped and wonder what the hell happend

351MachOne

Kicking Your Ass
Established Member
Yes, I have had BS called on my Kills IN PERSON, by the defeated car... It is awesome... I say, you know, this is an 03, and come factory with 400hp... their response...

"not-uh"

Users who are viewing this thread