Out of hybernation...

Black03COBRA

Well,

after getting home yesterday afternoon, i finally got a chance to get her out on the road....

well since the winter i installed the new BilletFlow TB and Plenum and 95mm C&L. one word....WOW!

Throttle response is a hell of a lot better, and i can see a def. power increase, or at least i feel it.

traction....what traction!?!?! in first gear the tires and pavement are enemies....but overall i am very happy with it running. i just need to fine tune the idle since it idles just a tad high.

anyone have an estimate of what RWHP i should be looking at with my mods in my sig?!?!

if u need to spend some money on a mod...TB and plenum is necessary.

Black0Three:coolman:

R-CODE

Established Member
Detroit Cobra's

When R we going 2 get 2gether w/ the rest of the michigan cobra owners? I took the R out 4 a spin a few days ago and want 2 hook up w/ other cobra owners....
Across from the 50's Mc D. a guy owns a 95 R and never even stored it this winter it sat out in his back yard all winter its still there if u go by there.... the house sits on the corner lot kiddy korner from Mc D's.
Keep in touch. Looking forward 2 C-ing everyone again.

Leo C.

03TRMN8R

Established Member
Mines out and I'm ready too. I didn't get a chance to meet any of you guys in person last year due to the late delivery of my car. Looking forward to it!!

:beer:

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
The lease on my storage ends March 31st -- I hope the rain and snow forecast for this weekend ends and I can get the snake home safely. Or pay to store it another month, until out 3-week "summer" finally gets here.

DanM

Established Member
Brought mine out of storage on Sunday the 24th. Other than a little rain the weather has been decent. Forecast for the weekend isn't very good.

vbaz13

Proud Member of
Established Member
I'm Planning on getting my out first week-end in April. Can't wait.

Black03COBRA

actually its a chance of snow....it will probably be something like light flurries mixed with rain that wont accumulate to much more than more water on the ground....i hope.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
Originally posted by 97whitevert
HEY- all you guys are in MI.... There will be an SCMC open track event at Gingerman Raceway (south haven) Sept. 20-21 ! It would be awesome to have a BUNCH of 03's on the track!!! http://www.svtcobraclub.com/mainpage.html check it out!

sounds like fun...by September I should be a little more accomplished at handling this beast :burnout:

97whitevert

Established Member
Originally posted by JB
sounds like fun...by September I should be a little more accomplished at handling this beast :burnout:

ahhh thats where the in car instructors come in!!! You would be AMAZED at what you would learn! took the 03 on track 2 weeks ago! that is the true , SAFE learning experience! and gingerman is very safe track ( no walls!)!!):lol:

R-CODE

Established Member
Sounds good to me keep us posted i'm READY! What happened w/ the rest of Michigan Cobra's ?? Lets hear from u.

Users who are viewing this thread